Page 38 of 75 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 48 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    And Bodom, when my prediction comes true that a heel Cena breaks the Undertaker's streak at WM28, I want you to find this post and bump it like you did Androo's Miz belt thread!

That is like the most common question when will Cena turn heel?! I have come to the conclusion that when Cena turns heel we wont expect it. It wont be the dirtsheets. The IWC wont know it's coming. I do believe that if they want Cena vs Taker at WM 28 would be without a doubt have Cena be heel. There is mixed emotions about that. Which I can understand. There is a lot of young talent out there and upcoming that Cena can easily fued with and put them over. But I would like to see (As faces) JOMO, ADR, Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler vs (heel) Cena. There are a lot more that would be great. But from the top of my head i believe those will be worthy.
    CM Punk is not impressed with Chris Jericho.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Turn Cena heel in time to face the Undertaker at WM28!
    I funny i said the same thing but Everyone Ripped on me apart saying Vince would keep Cena Face vs Taker....Good to see someone on here agrees with my theory....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Turn Cena heel in time to face the Undertaker at WM28!
    that won't be a heel for that match

Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    I funny i said the same thing but Everyone Ripped on me apart saying Vince would keep Cena Face vs Taker....Good to see someone on here agrees with my theory....
    cos they believe there doesnt have to be face vs heel....but I am on the same boat with you both. Our boat will soon be sinking.
    CM Punk is not impressed with Chris Jericho.

Banned
    As far as if Cena will Ever Turn Heel i think so and i think its Coming Sooner then We think....For the Past Few Months Cena has been Getting Alot of Boos Even Before the Rock Came...So i think their might be Talks of Cena Turning heel and if so...I see it happen Sometime Summerslam or Survivor Series Just off the Fact Cena is WWe #1 guy So him Turning heel will be a Big Deal and i see it happen on a Big PPV....Oh Yeah and With Cena Turning Heel it would open up the Door to maybe a Face Turn for the Miz i think he would be a perfect Fit....Or Maybe if Y2J comes in time he can Be Face and fill the Spot....But i see a Heel Cena only Last a year or Two at most

Well i remember Hogan getting quite a few boo's in WCW and this was even before he actually turned heel, then the writers took the hint and turned him heel, If the fans wanna hate ( and they mostly do ) then let them hate, only problem is i can see all of Cena's 5 year old fans turning to crack if it happens
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Cena turing heel will happen at some point. The guy that will take over for Cena's spot is clearly Orton (he's only 30). Orton is arguably the most over wrestler in the business with fans let alone behind-the-scenes. Someone mentioned heel Cena beating Taker's streak? No, it won't happen. Vince & Taker both feel the streak must stay in tack as it's really a part of Taker's legacy & ending it would just be senseless. It would kill Taker's legacy on many levels. Also, there has been talk of Taker eventually cutting back significantly starting next year & only doing a match at Wrestlemania for the next several years as long as he stays heathly & in shape which many feel he could do for awhile.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    Cena turing heel will happen at some point. The guy that will take over for Cena's spot is clearly Orton (he's only 30). Orton is arguably the most over wrestler in the business with fans let alone behind-the-scenes. Someone mentioned heel Cena beating Taker's streak? No, it won't happen. Vince & Taker both feel the streak must stay in tack as it's really a part of Taker's legacy & ending it would just be senseless. It would kill Taker's legacy on many levels. Also, there has been talk of Taker eventually cutting back significantly starting next year & only doing a match at Wrestlemania for the next several years as long as he stays heathly & in shape which many feel he could do for awhile.
    I hope he calls it quits after Cena next year

Quote Originally Posted by thedominator92 View Post
    I hope he calls it quits after Cena next year
    I think Taker's performance this year at Mania will determine alot about his future.