Page 30 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Well you gotta think the Royal Rumble is just 2 pay per views away. He could easily return then. cause every year the have some person return from injury or layoff.

Although i really feel Jericho or HBK come back for the RR

I dont think HBK would be back. But i can see Y2J return

Quote Originally Posted by macstar77 View Post
    I don't know whats going to happen tonight on Raw; there are many scenarios!
    1) Vince McMahon could make his return!
    2) John Cena could do like The Waltman - Hall storyline (as he shows up at Nexus matchs to attack them even though he's not under contract).
    3) The GM is revealed and hires Cena back.
    4) He could actually be taking time off; then at some point in the future the GM creates a team like the Nexus that is headed by a masked/secret man being Cena
    or my personal favourite 5) He could actually be fired!! (although I feel quite sad now cause theres no one I actually hate in the WWE now, and I enjoyed hating Cena so much).
    hopfully number 5 haha.

But on a serious note, I've never hated on Cena, just his character got boring. If he is going to be out, then come WrestleMania season, the WWE are fucked this year . . . No Cena, HHH, HBK, Jericho and Batista. . .

Wait a minite, isn't Jericho's Fozzy tour finishing soon in EU? Then when there back in the US there not performing on Mondays, but are in the same towns as Raw? Hmmm . . .

Here's what I think might happen. Barrett states tonight that before he fires Cena, he wants to gain his revenge for Cena costing him his opportunity at Survivor Series. The Raw GM e-mails that at TLC, there will be a ladder match, where a contract will be held high in the air. If Cena wins he will be re-hired, but if Barrett wins not only will Cena remain fired, but Barrett will earn a title shot at the Royal Rumble against the WWE Champion. However, since Cena lost his match, Cena will not be allowed to appear in any capacity on WWE programming until the TLC. Then, at TLC, Cena wins the match, when Otunga attacks Barrett to cost him of winning another opportunity at the title, and the chance to rid John Cena. After this, Nexus will break up in half.

Quote Originally Posted by pauldwku View Post
    Here's what I think might happen. Barrett states tonight that before he fires Cena, he wants to gain his revenge for Cena costing him his opportunity at Survivor Series. The Raw GM e-mails that at TLC, there will be a ladder match, where a contract will be held high in the air. If Cena wins he will be re-hired, but if Barrett wins not only will Cena remain fired, but Barrett will earn a title shot at the Royal Rumble against the WWE Champion. However, since Cena lost his match, Cena will not be allowed to appear in any capacity on WWE programming until the TLC. Then, at TLC, Cena wins the match, when Otunga attacks Barrett to cost him of winning another opportunity at the title, and the chance to rid John Cena. After this, Nexus will break up in half.
    I can see this happening very easily, not only will it bring the Barret/Cena feud to an end it will jumpstart the Otunga/Barrett feud we've all seen coming for weeks.

Blog Entries

Plot Twist (That involves Cena)

Okay, we all know Cena is going to get rehired. Its just a matter of what PPV he beats Barrett at.

But I have an idea I think could really work for his "comeback":
    ~ Cena appears on Raw after being "rehired", and goes on about fighting for the WWE Title
    ~ Raw GM comes on, and says because Cena was rehired, he will be treated like a new superstar. He has to work his way up.
    ~ Cena being Cena easily agrees to this, and a match with still US Champion Daniel Bryan is set up, as a #1 contender match for the US Championship (a way to give the US Title a bit more credibility.)
    ~ The match goes on, but Daniel Bryan wins by making Cena tap out.
    ~ Next week, Cena wants a rematch and gets it. But again, the match ends with Cena tapping out. After the match, he's visibly angry.
    ~ Following the 2nd loss, Cena runs out during a Daniel match and beats down Daniel Bryan, putting him through the announce table. ("My diet pepsi!")

Congratulations, you have a Heel Cena (His angry over losing and his pride of being a former champion losing to this "less superstar" being the turnpoint) and a great push for Bryan in those matches and the following rivalry. You can even introduce Bryan's nasty mean streak in this rivalry.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Okay, we all know Cena is going to get rehired. Its just a matter of what PPV he beats Barrett at.

~ Cena appears on Raw after being "rehired", and goes on about fighting for the WWE Title
    ~ Raw GM comes on, and says because Cena was rehired, he will be treated like a new superstar. He has to work his way up.
    ~ Cena being Cena easily agrees to this, and a match with still US Champion Daniel Bryan is set up, as a #1 contender match for the US Championship (a way to give the US Title a bit more credibility.)
    ~ Next week, Cena wants a rematch and gets it. But again, the match ends with Cena tapping out. After the match, he's visibly angry.
    ~ Following the 2nd loss, Cena runs out during a Daniel match and beats down Daniel Bryan, putting him through the announce table. ("My diet pepsi!")

Congratulations, you have a Heel Cena (His angry over losing and his pride of being a former champion losing to this "less superstar" being the turnpoint) and a great push for Bryan in those matches and the following rivalry. You can even introduce Bryan's nasty mean streak in this rivalry.

Thoughts?
    If they don't have Cena losing cleanly almost never, what makes you think they are going to make him tap out to Bryan.

That would be awesome to Bryan breaking him in half. I would have to think you're not giving a serious suggestion though.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Thoughts?
    Good thought but I doubt they will do it....

Thoughts?
    Its not going to happen because it sounds like too much thought was put into it and Cena isn't used to put anyone over.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    Its not going to happen because it sounds like too much thought was put into it and Cena isn't used to put anyone over.
    Don't really think it's his fault though. He doesn't decide what happens. Bookers do.

"I am not a NUGGET!"