Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 37 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Splattered-Dreams View Post
    Now THAT is a logical finish!

(I edited my mistake in the previous post. It's early here.)
    Both Miz's finishes? Which is better?

Probably the first one
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by Splattered-Dreams View Post
    Probably the first one
    Second one is way better.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Second one is way better.
    In the long term, yes - but winning and losing it on the same night?

what i reckon is gonna happen is that Cena will cause barrett to lose. Then, he is about to fire Cena, and the rest of the Nexus circles the ring. Cena then says that he only has to listen to barrett cos the rest of the nexus does. Then he says "Are you sure they really obey you?". They then attack Barrett, and Cena turns heel as leader of Nexus.

if only...

Quote Originally Posted by BackYardWrestler View Post
    what i reckon is gonna happen is that Cena will cause barrett to lose. Then, he is about to fire Cena, and the rest of the Nexus circles the ring. Cena then says that he only has to listen to barrett cos the rest of the nexus does. Then he says "Are you sure they really obey you?". They then attack Barrett, and Cena turns heel as leader of Nexus.

if only...
    Thats as good a guess as any. It would certainly make sense, what with Otunga's somewhat "rebellious" phase of late

That would be awesome.

if only...
    I like this theory, but I do not think this would get Cena out of being fired. Remember it is the RAW general manager who mandated that Cena would be fired if he did not take orders from Barrett. This is why I think the secret RAW general manager will somehow be involved in the swerve. It also does not explain why R-Truth and Otunga are involved in this angle. Something is up with Kane as well.

I hope the WWE creative does not drop the ball on this. There are so many minor details attached to this thing it could be an explosive and highly controversial conclusion if all angles connect somehow.

I am probably putting too much into this. Knowing the WWE we will get some one dimensional WTF moment where nothing really makes sense.

I think some people are looking way too much into this like saying that r truth is gonna come in and so is otunga and then the miz is gonna come in and cash in money in the bank and then the gm's gonna reveal himself. I wouldnt go to the extremes of saying all thats gonna happen just for that main event. I think miz cashing in at SS is too predictable. I think we are either gonna see cena get screwed into being fired somehow, or, we will see Cena help barrett win and then barrett will say even though i said you would be set free i've changed my mind and you will continute to be part of the nexus or your fired.

i dont think cena would turn heel,the never give up quote is being pushed a lot there trying to make him the never say die babyface and i hope it stays that way i wouldnt want another supercena run ,but belive it or not i use to hate!!!! john cena but since this whole nexus angel happend i enjoyed his change of character