Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull View Post
    Would WWE really lose fans if Cena turns Heel!? Alot of people might start liking him more if he is abit more of a bad ass!
    Well....the 18-3(something) would come back. Kids....hmm....Women....don't know.....

Just that Cena has been with kids for years. But I guess it would bring more money. Cena=Hogan if Cena turns.

Maybe you are right Pitbull, Cena turning Heel would bring more money.

WWE need to know that the 18-30 bracket are the ones buying PPV's, going to Live Shows and buy a majority of merchandise... so keeping it PG is the wrong direction to go in! All you hear on these boards is people wanting to be back in the Attitude era... So if John Cena turning heel gives wwe alittle more attitude... I'm all for it!

Fuck the children.

Great wrestling doesn't need tits, blood, and violence. There's no reason why we can't have compelling and quality wrestling shows in a PG setting.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Fuck the children.

Great wrestling doesn't need tits, blood, and violence. There's no reason why we can't have compelling and quality wrestling shows in a PG setting.
    Sounds like trailer park talk!

You also got to realise the 25-35 age bracket are the ones with kids who love Cena. It's the same scenerio as when Hulk was a good guy forever. My parents could not stand watching wrestling in the early to late '80's but they did so because me and my brother watched and they bought the merchandise that me and my brother wanted They made so much money off Hulk being a good guy there is no way Cena turns because there is no one who draws as a good guy like Cena doesfor children. Yes, he gets mixed reviews from the fans but people still tune in wanting him to win or lose. I think the Miz will not try to cash in right now. Maybe in the next 2 months but I think when he does he will succeed. I do think R-Truth turns heel and helps Orton lose the title. I think on the rematch is when on the next ppv Miz comes in and cashes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Sounds like trailer park talk!
    Well I do have family that lives in the hills of Virginia............

But I still believe we can have quality television in a PG setting. Sexuality and Violence is just a crutch.

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Fuck the children.

CLAP CLAP CLAP good thinking.......INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate to crush your dreams people but Cena isnt going to get fired and he certainly isn't going to become a bad guy. The truth of the matter is he is #1 money maker of the company, do you think Vince will destroy that, here's a better question do you think that would be a good business decision? I'll help you out, NO it wouldn't be. I think at Survivor Series it will be just like every other ppv, Cena becomes SUPERCENA after he counts to 3 to give Wade Barrett the title and then shortly after-wards he destroys Barett and the crowd goes home happy. The IWC goes staight back to bitching about SUPERCENA and all is well with the world.
    U MAD???

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    CLAP CLAP CLAP good thinking.......INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate to crush your dreams people but Cena isnt going to get fired and he certainly isn't going to become a bad guy. The truth of the matter is he is #1 money maker of the company, do you think Vince will destroy that, here's a better question do you think that would be a good business decision? I'll help you out, NO it wouldn't be. I think at Survivor Series it will be just like every other ppv, Cena becomes SUPERCENA after he counts to 3 to give Wade Barrett the title and then shortly after-wards he destroys Barett and the crowd goes home happy. The IWC goes staight back to bitching about SUPERCENA and all is well with the world.
    U MAD???
    I agree with you!

U MAD??? - Vintage IPEEINTHESHOWER

Fuck the children.

Naw. You have to have them in mind when taking some decisions.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    Naw. You have to have them in mind when taking some decisions.
    I should also mention I hate children.