Page 18 of 75 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 28 68 ... LastLast
    I believe John cena will turn heel at survivor series, Randy and cena isn't working too well when they're both faces, orton has been heel before they need to turn cena, it would boost ratings bigtime

Quote Originally Posted by danamania View Post
    I believe John cena will turn heel at survivor series, Randy and cena isn't working too well when they're both faces, orton has been heel before they need to turn cena, it would boost ratings bigtime
    I hope so but I think it will be too soon. But its the WWE, they will do some crazy bullshit. Randy is good as a babyface and heel. Cena though....he has been face for years. He needs a turn. Being stale for long won't bring in more money.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I hope so but I think it will be too soon. But its the WWE, they will do some crazy bullshit. Randy is good as a babyface and heel. Cena though....he has been face for years. He needs a turn. Being stale for long won't bring in more money.
    Who can endure another goody two shoes super Cena run up until Wrestlemania? I think WWE is finally getting the message on that.

I think Cena needs a ton of heat on him to have a huge draw match at Wrestlemania.

It seems quite possible but I'm not betting on it just yet.

Actually, I see a heel turn by R-truth in the making. I can see him coming out to "be in Orton's corner" and screwing Orton by hitting him while Cena is distracted by Barrett. This would give Barrett the belt without Cena turning heel. It would also make some sense out or R-truth talking to Orton for the past month, about Cena helping Barrett. Although, I could be wrong, and Cena may help Barrett. But, this still does not mean a heel turn. If the fans won't boo Cena, and I doubt they will, with the kids, then they cannot leave him heel. Much in the same way that they couldnt keep Austin as a heel years ago when the fans began to cheer him. Just my thoughts.

In My Opinion, Cena Won't, not yet, i think Barret will win and Miz will come out and cash it in, and Barret will tell Cena to Defend him but the FU Barret and miz will pick up the win, thats my opinion

The same thought crossed my mind, i am hopeing he does turn heel.

Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Actually, I see a heel turn by R-truth in the making. I can see him coming out to "be in Orton's corner" and screwing Orton by hitting him while Cena is distracted by Barrett. This would give Barrett the belt without Cena turning heel. It would also make some sense out or R-truth talking to Orton for the past month, about Cena helping Barrett. Although, I could be wrong, and Cena may help Barrett. But, this still does not mean a heel turn. If the fans won't boo Cena, and I doubt they will, with the kids, then they cannot leave him heel. Much in the same way that they couldnt keep Austin as a heel years ago when the fans began to cheer him. Just my thoughts.
    Depending on what part of the country you are in Cena already gets a somewhat mixed reaction from the crowd. The mainstream loves him, but many hardcore wrestling fans can not stand him. If he openly screws Orton somehow I think the fans will definitely boo him.

I never thought Hulk Hogan could be heel, but look how much heat he generated when he turned into Hollywood.

I think Cena will give both Orton and Barrett the AA and leave the ring... then The Miz comes out with a new ref and makes the pin! But then again can the Money in the Bank be cashed in during a match!?

Blog Entries
    To be honest i really have no clue what will happen at SS, kinda gets me exited for it aha.
    Something not predictable for once