Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 746
  1. #151
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    He fetched Barrets water tonight. Thats was great.
    and I missed it!

  2. #152
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown.....
    Posts
    25
    That sounds like a winner.

  3. #153
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    and I missed it!
    I missed it too! Fk....I want a youtube vid!

    #REAL!

  4. #154
    Fresh Member cetotheizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the places you have come to fear the most
    Posts
    76
    As funny as it is to watch him sulk, i hope he turns heel or fight back soon because I’m getting a little tired of it. I would think at bragging rights or the next PPV
    You and I, our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens.

  5. #155
    what if.... cena pulled off what The Rock did in NoD?
    eventually conform to nexus to a certain degree, but then take over leadership to carry out his own evil deeds?? >

  6. #156
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,195
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by pieceofrys View Post
    what if.... cena pulled off what The Rock did in NoD?
    eventually conform to nexus to a certain degree, but then take over leadership to carry out his own evil deeds?? >
    The fans that cheer him would boo him, but the fans that boo him would cheer for him!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  7. #157
    I just love the fact that it's putting Barrett over. It's great to see a new star in the main event picture and I think he's one of the best characters they have right now.

  8. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Hopefully never! I love watching Cena sulk like a little bitch.
    ^^^^^^^ This

  9. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by shanethewolf View Post
    I just love the fact that it's putting Barrett over. It's great to see a new star in the main event picture and I think he's one of the best characters they have right now.
    I don't think it is putting Barrett over at all. It makes him look like a bully that cannot win on his own. After all, he has yet to do that. Even when Orton was a true heel, at least he occasionally won a match on his own.

  10. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    I don't think it is putting Barrett over at all. It makes him look like a bully that cannot win on his own. After all, he has yet to do that. Even when Orton was a true heel, at least he occasionally won a match on his own.
    No actually it is putting him over. Any time someone on the low or mid range of the card is heavily involved in a storyline with main eventers, the intent is to put them over...whether it be as a face or heel.

    You're simply commenting on his actions as a heel and not his ability to gain crowd attention. The methodology he's using as been done time and time again by career heels such as Triple H. The fact that we are even having a conversation about Wade Barrett proves that he's being successfully put over.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.