Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    They just need to shake things up. Making Cena geel would do that. It would keep me interested...the same old Cena is getting old. I am sure his fans swould still love the guy as a heel.
    His "fans" are the ones who only like faces and hate heels.

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    All i have to say about your post Scottland and this is the end of it. Haters are going to hate and some people like yourself no matter what the facts are will never get it. U MAD???
    No dude, I get it but I don't think you are. That's all I got to say.

Most hardcore fans would prefer to Cena go heel, actually most hardcore fans would prefer Cena just went away. But WWe doesn't book to the harcore fans so I don't see it happening. The guy who started the tread cracked me up when he said Daniel Bryan could easily take his place. Those of us who love pure wrestling like the guy but he's nowhere near over enough with most fans to take that spot.

If You Could Have One Wrestler Turn Heel And Turn Face Who Would It Be?

For me I would LOVE to see Cena turn heel tonight. I mean he's been captain pg, the face of Wwe,Bascicly the generations Hogan. To see him reval a yellow armband would be on the same level,if not better then Hogans heel turn due to one fact. People want to see it. If Wwe wanted to increase there ratings that would be the PERFECT way.

As far as a face turn goes it would be Jericho. Now don't get me wrong Jericho is EPIC as a heel. But the old "Y2J" gimmick was so funny. Plus it would be refreshing to see a face who actully makes funny jokes opposed to Cena's PG-ish jokes.Plus he could go back his old entrance. Imagine him returning at Royal Rumble 2010. The lights go dark,The coutndown begins then we see "Y2J" Doing his "Vinatage" entrance.

Anyway post your replys. I'd love to hear what you think
    RAW IS JERICHO!

cena heel tonight please

justin gabriel face would be great push him for u.s title but probs wont happen

Personally, when Triple H returns I would love to see him turn heel because he was an amazing heel in the WWF. As for the heel-to-face role, I would like The Great Khali to return to his heel status because, before he was a face, he held the World Heavyweight Championship, now he is reduced to soing BS "joke matches" with the likes of Santino Marella and Vladmir Kozlov.

Blog Entries
    I'd actually love to see Kofi Kingston turn heel. He has the gimmick where you can understand why he would turn heel. It would unleash a new more dangerous side to Kofi and could propel him to the Main Event... The only problem is, Smackdown is short on faces at the moment.

As for face, I kind of want to see Wade Barrett turn. Imagine the end to the Hell in a Cell match... Nexus runs in, but attacks Barrett instead of Cena, allowing Cena to take over Nexus and leave Barrett out in the dust.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I think a full fledged Edge face would be good. His jokes are funny, not Jericho funny, but good.

Turn Taker heel and let him and Kane run and destroy - so they face each other at mania and Kane ends the streak as a both are face
    Ariba!

Quote Originally Posted by thatwrestlingfan View Post
    For me I would LOVE to see Cena turn heel tonight. I mean he's been captain pg, the face of Wwe,Bascicly the generations Hogan. To see him reval a yellow armband would be on the same level,if not better then Hogans heel turn due to one fact. People want to see it. If Wwe wanted to increase there ratings that would be the PERFECT way.

As far as a face turn goes it would be Jericho. Now don't get me wrong Jericho is EPIC as a heel. But the old "Y2J" gimmick was so funny. Plus it would be refreshing to see a face who actully makes funny jokes opposed to Cena's PG-ish jokes.Plus he could go back his old entrance. Imagine him returning at Royal Rumble 2010. The lights go dark,The coutndown begins then we see "Y2J" Doing his "Vinatage" entrance.

Anyway post your replys. I'd love to hear what you think
    *Spoiler*

Well it looks like Cena might turn heel after all, and I was thinking of Jericho coming back at the rumble as well, Orton holding the title, and Y2J wants revenge for the punt kick
    Use what you have. Get what you want.

Blog Entries
    Full fledged edge face turn n full fledged cena heel.