Page 12 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 ... LastLast
    If they do it right that could be very interesting. They should turn Cena heel, but not feuding with Randy Orton but with John Morrison. I repeat if they do it right they can revitalize Cena and build a new star in the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mikenigma View Post
    Apollogize! Ipeeintheshower is a saint!
    ipeeintheshower reminds me of cm punk when he first started S.E.S. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    Those who've been keeping up with WWE lately know about the upcoming Barrett vs Cena match at Hell in a Cell this sunday. If Cena loses, he joins Nexus. If Barret loses, Nexus ends. I honestly believe, if WWE really cares about the credibility of the Nexus and to keep Cena from getting any staler than he is right now - then Cena MUST lose the PPV and join Nexus. Thus, beginning his downward spiral into his long overdo heel run.

I've said this before. Cena needs to turn heel. His character desperately calls for it. If WWE is worried about someone not being able to fill his shoes, they can easily get Daniel Bryan to replace Cena.

What are your thoughts?
    Daniel Bryan just got here. Don't over look and disrespect guys like John Morrison, who have earned their main event ticket. If it weren't for Chris Jerico's crying, John Morrison would have been in the six pack challenge. Let Cena go heel and fued with Morrison going into wrestlemania. Morrison/Cena Wrestlemania, then winner moves on to the WWE title.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    Those who've been keeping up with WWE lately know about the upcoming Barrett vs Cena match at Hell in a Cell this sunday. If Cena loses, he joins Nexus. If Barret loses, Nexus ends. I honestly believe, if WWE really cares about the credibility of the Nexus and to keep Cena from getting any staler than he is right now - then Cena MUST lose the PPV and join Nexus. Thus, beginning his downward spiral into his long overdo heel run.

I've said this before. Cena needs to turn heel. His character desperately calls for it. If WWE is worried about someone not being able to fill his shoes, they can easily get Daniel Bryan to replace Cena.

What are your thoughts?
    That stipulation means nothing to me. See ex: Jericho, Chris

Who's to say that Nexus will stay true to their word and disband if Barrett loses
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Please allow me to give you my infinite wisdom on this matter. To answer your question I was at ringside at Night of Champions in Illinois and I was at ringside at Raw in Cincinnati. I'm glad you know someone that went to it but I was f'n There live and in person. Randy's crowd reaction was great at Night of Champions but overall Cena usually gets the bigger one. As for Jerry Lawler saying something about the crowd, its his f'n job to hype the crowd and the show. I'm glad you know people that go to live events, but I go all around the country to many events so I think I know little bit more than someone that watches it on tv like yourself. Yes you hear boo's for Cena but that is because the drunks are louder than the kids and the parents and the kids and the parents completely out number the few loud drunks. Since you don't go to many live events let me tell you how it really is. Cena's fans are not all kids and women I hate to break the news to you. Hop on that band wagon if you want to but believe me men in the crowd cheer for him too. There have been very few hostile crowds towards Cena in all the arena's I have been to and I have been to a lot of them. Next time your watching on TV look into the crowd and see all the Cena shirts/wrist bands/hats that people wear and ask yourself would these people buy Cena merchandise and boo him or is it a select few loud drunks in the crowd that are booing. Im glad you like Orton and think he is the next big thing, he very well could be. But when it comes to crowd reactions, leave it to the people like myself that go to many live events to tell you the truth. Whether you want to believe the truth or not, that my friend is up to you. U MAD
    First off, what Jerry Lawler says on TV about a crowd reaction doesn't have anything to do with hyping the fans especially those watching on TV. There is no effect to it. Most times they don't even comment about someone's crowd reaction & when they do it's usually for Cena because of the mixed reaction the man recieves. Second off, let me correct myself by saying yes, Cena's main fanbase is the kids & the women BUT I never did say specifically Cena didn't have any kind of male fanbase because he does but trust me when I say this, Cena isn't the male fanbase favorite by any means. Guys like Triple H, Undertaker, Randy Orton & so forth have a much larger male fanbase without question. Also I have seen on TV what people wear in the crowd & the way you make it sound is like the mass majority of the crowd is wearing Cena shirts & such...Well, think again. Most of the people that are wearing Cena shirts are kids. What I find funny is you say Cena gets the loudest reaction all the time but I know people who go to these events & they say different & some are even Cena fans. So it makes me wonder if you are a Cena die hard or something? I'm also sorry to say a few drunks are NOT the only people booing Cena in the crowd not by a long shot. If Cena was so cheered on you wouldn't hear the boos in the crowd as guys like Austin & Rock had there haters as well but you could never hear the boos when they came out. I can't tell you how many people I see with there thumbs pointing down on TV when Cena comes out & these are wide shots of the audience.

Also, Cena must not be that strong as a face anymore if they are strongly considering turning him heel by Wrestlemania.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    Also, Cena must not be that strong as a face anymore if they are strongly considering turning him heel by Wrestlemania.
    Point here. Since Vince is doing so, its just a matter of time.

#REAL!

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    All i have to say about your post Scottland and this is the end of it. Haters are going to hate and some people like yourself no matter what the facts are will never get it. U MAD???

Normal Member
    I'm From N.E.W Jers, where plenty murders occurs
    keep it frosty. Cena + Heel = GOLD
    lol umad?

Quote Originally Posted by jcagosto View Post
    If they do it right that could be very interesting. They should turn Cena heel, but not feuding with Randy Orton but with John Morrison. I repeat if they do it right they can revitalize Cena and build a new star in the company.
    Genius idea.

They just need to shake things up. Making Cena geel would do that. It would keep me interested...the same old Cena is getting old. I am sure his fans swould still love the guy as a heel.