Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    You must be watching something completely different than I am, just cause those two are on last and the announcers are told to hype them doesn't exactly mean they are dominating RAW.
    I agree with you, im finding their promo's and interactions pretty boring
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

What IFCena turned heel?!?! BIG STORYLINE

This is my first thread on here but due to it being wrestlemania season I thought I'd put my two sense in. Now I keep seeing cena having a heel turn so it got me to thinking. What if he does?? Then who would be in the way of super cena?? Well I think there's only one man. The undertaker. Let cena have a run as a heel for a year and set up a match with him and taker next year at wrestlemania. I think it would be a huge draw for wwe. Thoughts??

people been talking about cena turning heel for 3 years on this site. holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    people been talking about cena turning heel for 3 years on this site. holy shit.
    This year it's he turns heel and joins John Laurintiuas, last year it was turning heel during his rivalry with Kane and assaulting Zack Ryder, the year before that I believe he was going to turn heel along with Triple H in his feud with Punk, and the year before that he joined the Nexus.

After Wrestlemania, the WWE will never be the same again.....

Yes! Another Cena Heel Thread

Okay i know what most of you are thinking and its "im sick of these cena heel threads" and honestly i am too but my friend brought this to my attention.
    At the moment we are in the "part timers era" with the likes of Lesnar, Taker, Rock, Triple H, Paul Heyman, JBL etc... so with all of these men the Wwe has something to always fall back on at the moment. However after wrestlemania 30 or even 31 most of these guys will be gone and that leaves a massive and i mean MASSIVE gap within the E'. And what better time then for big things like the most anticipated Cena Heel Turn.
    so my question is Do you think that is what they are saving the Cena heel turn for? or are you a non believer and think its never going to happen?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XxJPPRxX View Post
    Okay i know what most of you are thinking and its "im sick of these cena heel threads" and honestly i am too but my friend brought this to my attention.
    At the moment we are in the "part timers era" with the likes of Lesnar, Taker, Rock, Triple H, Paul Heyman, JBL etc... so with all of these men the Wwe has something to always fall back on at the moment. However after wrestlemania 30 or even 31 most of these guys will be gone and that leaves a massive and i mean MASSIVE gap within the E'. And what better time then for big things like the most anticipated Cena Heel Turn.
    so my question is Do you think that is what they are saving the Cena heel turn for? or are you a non believer and think its never going to happen?
    Paul Heyman and JBL are 'part time'? Heyman has been on for nearly 12 months straight and JBL has been on commentary on an almost weekly basis, with the exception of a few odd weeks.

But, on topic, it's never gonna happen.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Paul Heyman and JBL are 'part time'? Heyman has been on for nearly 12 months straight and JBL has been on commentary on an almost weekly basis, with the exception of a few odd weeks.

But, on topic, it's never gonna happen.
    Yeah i didnt really say what i meant clearly, cause i what i mean is that even is they are full timers now, they have been from a past generation that actually drew in the ratings department regardless whether it was a little draw or a big draw they both have at times.

Oh my god.....another cena heel thread......couldve give me the heads up

THE ONLY THING I HAVEN'T DONE YET IS DIE AND ITS ME AND MY PLUS ONE AT THE AFTERLIFE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XxJPPRxX View Post
    Yeah i didnt really say what i meant clearly, cause i what i mean is that even is they are full timers now, they have been from a past generation that actually drew in the ratings department regardless whether it was a little draw or a big draw they both have at times.
    I'm afraid that I am missing the point of your argument here.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy