Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    She just looks miserable!
    She's only like 300 years old...

Wrestlemania is the perfect opportunity

I know this has been done to hell and back and it is very unlikely to happen.

But Mania is the perfect opportunity to turn Cena heel.

WWE are expecting him to get booed out of the building when he wins, so why would they have that in the background of a career milestone, imagine a Cena career highlight DVD years down the line, they will for certain have Him VS rocky in there.

So why not make the crowd reaction fit.

It could be simply done, have him hire the Shield, to help him take out Rocky, then complain about Rocky been given the title despite only working less than ten shows, while Cena has worked his ass of for years, every day of the week.

The you could have him on a dominant run, while building up faces to challenge him, imagine Super Cena also with the mindset of 'I'll do whatever it takes to win... even if it means bending the rules', have him keep the title until next Mania, and then have the next big thing take it from him.

I know my wording is awful, and this is highly unlikely to happen, but I just felt like throwing it out there.

Blog Entries
    I agree but disagree. Realistically, a cena heel turn will never happen, but, lets say it did. Personally, i think him turning heel at wm would be epic, and if he stuck being a heel for a full year would be good. I wouldnt have him hold the title for a whole year though. Instead, id have him hold it for 6 months, and then give the title to a face who is a main eventer or on the verge of main eventing. Heck you could do it to wade barrett or ziggler or rhodes. Then from there cena just starts going wild on the roster for a few months, until taker returns, and cena says he wants to accomplish the one thing no one has done, beat taker at wm. Boom, we get taker vs cena at wm 30, and it would be perfect for taker to retire at that point. But again...we will never see a cena heel turn

I have been wondering where this thread has been; it's the perfect time of year for it

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    This isn't on point but, man, they might have to hustle John out of Giants' Stadium after WM.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Blog Entries
    It's Sting. That is all.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's Sting. That is all.
    Right on, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Its too early for Cena's heel turn, every one knows that you get two shots at Taker's streak these days so 29 and 30 it will be Sting, Cena will have to wait till 31, the real 30th Anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's Sting. That is all.
    Damn, beaten to the punch

Blog Entries
    I could feel the venom of The Stinger