Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19 596768697071 ... LastLast
    Yeah it is talked about a lot and yeah i can't ever see it happening!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I think we can all agree that Cena will never turn heel, but can we all agree that he should? That would get me watching again that's for sure.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Mandias View Post
    I think we can all agree that Cena will never turn heel, but can we all agree that he should? That would get me watching again that's for sure.
    Cena's heel turn would be the biggest thing since Hulk Hogan or Andre The Giant turning heel, if not, bigger. I'm really not that eager for him to turn heel like some but there is no denying how big it would be if they ever decided to take that risk.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Cena's heel turn would be the biggest thing since Hulk Hogan or Andre The Giant turning heel, if not, bigger. I'm really not that eager for him to turn heel like some but there is no denying how big it would be if they ever decided to take that risk.
    Yeah those two were the most epic turns in wrestling history to me. But you have to look at it this way too. When Andre turned the internet was non existant and when Hogan turned it was just starting to take off. Vince Russo even though I dislike the guy said it best "The Internet killed wrestling". I have to agree with the guy...reason being nowdays stuff gets leaked like crazy and if you visit a wrestling news/rumors website your more then likely to run into a spoiler or two wether you like it or not.

John Cena Heel WWE Champion

IDK who here watches Sean's View Entertainment on Youtube but a while back he said some sources said that the only way Cena will ever be a WWE champion again is if he became a heel. Which i will take with a grain of salt but i beleive that i would only like Cena as champ if he was a heel so if this is true then great if not then watevs
    wat do u guys think of this report?
    I'm the best in the world, and you can rest in piece.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

i know its been on here before but it hasnt been said about him only being champion as a heel

Quote Originally Posted by CM Undertaker View Post
    i know its been on here before but it hasnt been said about him only being champion as a heel
    So that changes everything

Seriously man this thread its been here before too many times and I've seen a lot saying a Cena heel turn as a champion

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

well watver then i just wanted ppls opinion but now idc lol

Black Ninja!
    I think if it happens great, if not no big deal. but really why don't we stop with threads like this until it does happen..

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!