Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17 576566676869 ... LastLast
    jelle1809, unfortunately, I think you're right...

To sum up why in 1 sentence: so the kids won't cry.
    but lets look at something else last weeks raw scored 2.7 WITH cena after night of champions
    but this week is 2.5 while everyone knew cena was not going to be on.
    so really cena is not as big of a draw as everyone thinks. They have also scored around the same 3.0 after extreme rules when cena was not on raw 3 weeks in 1 month ... so the only thing he draws is merchandise sales and some tickets to some "still real to me dammit" kids. So really we don't need him shoven down our throat to keep ratings up.
    Now whether he will turn heel. he could but they won't they want to keep those crying 9 year olds happy. As much as I hate to say it, they are going to cater to the audience that actually pays for their product. Even though people boycott paying and watching due to the current state as a demonstration, its never going to change & cena is never going to turn heel. So just stop watching. Crappy wwe is going down the shithole and nothings going to change. Not worth watching anyways as demonstrated past two weeks. and enough with this "NFL" excuse. The fact of the matter is boring stale wwe is not even more interesting than football thats on like 4 times a week. #Boycott WWE #WWWYKI #rydervstakerwm29 Just my opinion, but there's truth there too

The answer isn't that long. It's simple. Vince hates the IWC and wants to keep Cena face to fuck with everyone who has ever said he needs to turn heel.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    The answer isn't that long. It's simple. Vince hates the IWC and wants to keep Cena face to fuck with everyone who has ever said he needs to turn heel.
    Nuff said. Simple and to the point!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    For this to be the case, Vince would actually have to give a shit about the drive by IWC. Sorry to piss on anyone's chips on any wrestling forum (myself included) but Vince doesn't even register the drive by IWC. He does this for his own backpocket, not for a group of Nevs on the internet.

The brand extansion era was from 2002 till 2008, Rock stopped in 2003-04? I'd say Triple H, or Brock Lesnar

Wrestling history seems to repeat itself. So it has always been my opinion IF the WWE ever decided to turn Cena heel, it would be after his kid fans grow into their rebellious teens and realize that a big boy scout is not cool anymore...pass the weed and FTW.

It worked for Hulk, when most teens, including me ditched the uber say your prayer and take your vitamins face, because now he was lame. But as soon as he turned Hollywood I was back on board because he fit my teenage rebellious image. No one at the time thought Hulk was ever going to be anything else but a red and yellow wearing, flag waving, real american hero. WRONG.

All those guys u mentioned.. Bret Hart, Rock, Hogan, Austin.. At one time were heel. They all became a heel and it worked out just fine , even Triple H and Undertaker .. there will be a switch

Never say Never, I never thought i would see Stone Cold join forces with McMahon and we all know that happened, but probably wont happen

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    He won't turn heel and there really isn't any need for him to turn either. Who cares if some smarks don't like him, the majority of a crowd are actually cheering, it's just a section of loud (usually male) people trying to out boo kids. Seriously, trying to out boo kids.
    That was always my point about the IWC saying Dolph is getting over with fans. No he's not. It's still crickets and seat emptying when he comes out. It's exactly what you described here. A bunch of loud, probably drunk, males who want to try and out-do the kids that are there with their moms and dads. It's pathetic.