Page 57 of 75 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 746
  1. #561
    I really thought there was a chance of turning Cena heel, last year or the year before I don't remember, but now I think this will not happen anytime soon for just one reason. If Cena turn heel, then there is only one Top face and only one left on RAW. So this is not possible. Or course a Cena heel turn a Mania nd vs The Rock would be SO PERFECT, but for me this is not going to happen.

    Of course I may be completely wrong...

  2. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I really thought there was a chance of turning Cena heel, last year or the year before I don't remember, but now I think this will not happen anytime soon for just one reason. If Cena turn heel, then there is only one Top face and only one left on RAW. So this is not possible. Or course a Cena heel turn a Mania nd vs The Rock would be SO PERFECT, but for me this is not going to happen.

    Of course I may be completely wrong...
    Personnally I would be fine with just one top face, they could always draft someone over from smackdown.

    Also I want to see a Heel on top for a change, no not a whiney pussy heel like D-Bry a Bad-ass heel who would just a soon punch you in the face than look at you. Its been to long.




  3. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by stinger22 View Post
    U guys are probly gunna think this is the lamest and most stupid thing ever but if it actually happened we would hate Cena so much more than we do now. And I don't think anyone has said anything like this yet so i'll take a chance.

    It's time for Rock vs. Cena at WM, Rock comes out first, then Cena comes and just as he gets to the ramp he gets a mic and says in a "heelish" tone..."April Fools!", and then just walks out. Ya that would be the dumbest endings to a WM main event but hey I'm just thinking out loud.

    This would be because of something like Cena is afraid to face Rock or maybe he thinks he can't beat Rock and doesn't want to embarrass himself on the biggest stage.

    I know I would be mad, Wrestlemania with No Main event WTF? It would work like a charm. I don't think the WWE can't take the heat, but nice going.

  4. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by stinger22 View Post
    U guys are probly gunna think this is the lamest and most stupid thing ever but if it actually happened we would hate Cena so much more than we do now. And I don't think anyone has said anything like this yet so i'll take a chance.

    It's time for Rock vs. Cena at WM, Rock comes out first, then Cena comes and just as he gets to the ramp he gets a mic and says in a "heelish" tone..."April Fools!", and then just walks out. Ya that would be the dumbest endings to a WM main event but hey I'm just thinking out loud.

    This would be because of something like Cena is afraid to face Rock or maybe he thinks he can't beat Rock and doesn't want to embarrass himself on the biggest stage.
    I'd like if after Cena beats Rock and walks down the ramp, that the lights go out and Kane makes his way to The Rock. Cena runs down to help Rock defend himself, they both stare Kane down before Cena shouts April Fool and smashes Rock with a mic and both Cena and Kane double team Rocky.
    Cena embracing his hatred of the Rock

    Won't ever happen, plus april fool stuff always comes across more jokey than a serious intimidation method lol

  5. #565
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    That's not a Cena heel turn, that's a WWE heel turn! Don't forget people will be buying Wrestlemania for that match so if it doesn't happen people will be mighty pissed., not to mention the riot in the arena!
    Oh sweet lord yea haha will be like greece with fatter people.

  6. #566
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    This isn't the usual Cena, and not in a good way. If Cena were to turn heel, he wouldn't be a pussy about it, and walk away from a fight. He would do whatever it takes to win, and be aggressive in the ring.

  7. #567
    Super Member Rockstar83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Where Ever I Am Currently
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by stinger22 View Post
    Cena comes and just as he gets to the ramp he gets a mic and says in a "heelish" tone..."April Fools!", and then just walks out...
    Greatest move ever in his carrer

    I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

  8. #568
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,550
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by tchocky360 View Post
    I'd like if after Cena beats Rock and walks down the ramp, that the lights go out and Kane makes his way to The Rock. Cena runs down to help Rock defend himself, they both stare Kane down before Cena shouts April Fool and smashes Rock with a mic and both Cena and Kane double team Rocky.
    Cena embracing his hatred of the Rock

    Won't ever happen, plus april fool stuff always comes across more jokey than a serious intimidation method lol
    While I think Stingers idea for an ending is horrible(don't get me wrong, it would get people talking, but not in a positive way), I just hope we don't get a bunch of stupid backstage skits involving comedy characters becauses its april 1st. I'll understand 1...but no more ya know?
     

  9. #569

    Heel Turn for Cena after Mania?

    Cena said a few weeks ago that if he loses to The Rock then he loses everything. If he loses everything, doesnt that mean he has to start over? And if he starts over, he may start over as a different character, maybe as a heel, because he feels that the people turned on him. What do you guys think?

  10. #570
    The Trinity Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Where I'm at.
    Posts
    3,069
    Blog Entries
    14
    I think your reading too much into Cena's statement.


    UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.