Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 ... LastLast
    Turn Cena Heel. Put him as the leader of Nexus. It would just be like Hogan and nWo. But in my opinion more watchable because Hogan is a lame piece of crap. Cena is watchable, a lame as he is as a face. Hogan is just a moron.
    It's Not Arrogance, It's Destiny!

I knew there was a Cena thread!

This is the best article I've read about Cena in ages, Click here to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post

This is the best article I've read about Cena in ages, Click here to check it out.
    That is by far, the best article i've read about wrestling in ages. I hate Cena as much as the next guy, but that article has added fuel to my hatered of Cena. I love it. I urge any wrestling fan to read it.

Great find Watcher!

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles

that....pretty much sums it up!
    Cena is fun like the rock was...but I can only take that is small doses...They need HHH back, give him his long ass title run again as a heel, having the king of kings show why he is king of kings..taking challengers from Shaemus, to Orton...and have Cena being all frustrated in the corner, or have him have his petty feuds with guys knocking him out of contention for the title. If not a heel, at least a fallen champ with a hell of a bad luck streak like they have been with Nexus/Shaemus thing going on...It reminds me of when Legacy was together and Cena said how we were all tired of Orton/Cena matches...yup! Let's put Cena on a side stage and give the spot light over to another battle.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post

I knew that WWE would play favorites when it comes to marketing but this article just laid it all out with proof. WWE won't dare turn Cena heel because of his popularity-cough-

#REAL!

Greatest wrestling article I ever read.

The WWE have done such a fantastic job in building Cena up as this never do wrong poster boy that when he does turn heel it will be one of the most monumental moments in Wrestling and I'll say it will probably be on a par with the Hulk Hogan heel turn at Bash at the Beach in 1996

I think Cena will only turn heel when WWE has another superstar that has a fan-base like his and moves as much merch as him. WWE wont let their merch sales drop at any cost, their ratings are already bad enough.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySteal View Post
    I think Cena will only turn heel when WWE has another superstar that has a fan-base like his and moves as much merch as him. WWE wont let their merch sales drop at any cost, their ratings are already bad enough.
    Do you think Randy Orton might be that guy? He's been getting MASSIVE crowd reactions lately and his character is more edgy, not to mention that his shirts (and presumably the rest of his merchandise) have a more adult style.

I'm not necessarily an Orton fan but he does seem to be capturing that "Stone Cold" mentality.

jus have him end the streak by cheating would generate huge heat