Page 29 of 75 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Sorry but i dont see this happening, although to me the outcome is unknown aha its kept us all on our seats.
    Im guessing the Raw GM will have something to do about his return though.

That's a good of a guess as any. But, as I've stated before, I think he'll have a month lay-off - then the GM will reveal himself and hire Cena
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Splattered-Dreams View Post
    That's a good of a guess as any. But, as I've stated before, I think he'll have a month lay-off - then the GM will reveal himself and hire Cena
    Do youu really think they'll give him a month off?
    I dont really know about that considering he is the face of the company still and hes not injured or anything...
    Maybe if hes gone though Randy will become the face

Quote Originally Posted by CMhuw24 View Post
    I dont really know about that considering he is the face of the company still and hes not injured or anything...
    Orton would make sense, as he's champ. However, a Cena absence could pave the way for a return of, say, HHH?
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by CMhuw24 View Post
    Isn't Cena doing a film!? Maybe he is taking time off to shoot it!?

Blog Entries
    Orton would make sense, as he's champ. However, a Cena absence could pave the way for a return of, say, HHH?
    Maybe HHH will return good point.
    And then again Cena hasent had time off for a while so maybe a small break before WM is required.

since when do Leaders of any Faction have the authority to fire someone from the Co.?......

This except it will only be 2-3 weeks most likely.

I don't know whats going to happen tonight on Raw; there are many scenarios!
    1) Vince McMahon could make his return!
    2) John Cena could do like The Waltman - Hall storyline (as he shows up at Nexus matchs to attack them even though he's not under contract).
    3) The GM is revealed and hires Cena back.
    4) He could actually be taking time off; then at some point in the future the GM creates a team like the Nexus that is headed by a masked/secret man being Cena
    or my personal favourite 5) He could actually be fired!! (although I feel quite sad now cause theres no one I actually hate in the WWE now, and I enjoyed hating Cena so much).
    CM Punk: When you step into that ring, Rock, know that your arms are just too short to box´╗┐ with God.

Quote Originally Posted by macstar77 View Post
    I don't know whats going to happen tonight on Raw; there are many scenarios!
    1) Vince McMahon could make his return!
    2) John Cena could do like The Waltman - Hall storyline (as he shows up at Nexus matchs to attack them even though he's not under contract).
    3) The GM is revealed and hires Cena back.
    4) He could actually be taking time off; then at some point in the future the GM creates a team like the Nexus that is headed by a masked/secret man being Cena
    or my personal favourite 5) He could actually be fired!! (although I feel quite sad now cause theres no one I actually hate in the WWE now, and I enjoyed hating Cena so much).
    #1 is the most logical
    "The Rapping Hyena" SilverCena, your current EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion as of 10/30/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kicked View Post
    but the first time a kid in a Cena t-shirt did the "You Can't See Me" hand/face wave I knew I had to jump back in.
    What's up BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?