Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 38 ... LastLast
    John Cena needs a heel turn. Bottom line... In order to go from good, to great, one has to be able to get over as both heel/face. Cena can obviously get over as face, its time we see the heel Cena.

Just an example: HHH can be either face/heel/tweener/whatever and EVERYONE marks out for him. If John Cena can show us he is just a valuable heel as a face - then he will earn greatness. Until then, he is just a one trick pony!!
    A.A.A.W.W.W.E.E.E.S.O.M.E

-Yes, Im mad..

Quote Originally Posted by drumgod View Post
    John Cena needs a heel turn. Bottom line... In order to go from good, to great, one has to be able to get over as both heel/face. Cena can obviously get over as face, its time we see the heel Cena.

Just an example: HHH can be either face/heel/tweener/whatever and EVERYONE marks out for him. If John Cena can show us he is just a valuable heel as a face - then he will earn greatness. Until then, he is just a one trick pony!!
    Lets be fair hes a 4 trick pony.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Lets be fair hes a 4 trick pony.
    Its a 5-trick pony.

Don't forget the new dropkick!
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Miz cashing in MITB is way too predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon View Post
    Miz cashing in MITB is way too predictable.
    WWE is famous for predictability xD

The best thing that could happen is that Cena does go heel, but they wont do that because the writers are atrocious. This PG rating has killed this product. They could do the double switch w/ Cena to heel and The Miz to face in one shot, but that wont happen either. Just prepare for the obvious, Cena helps Orton, Cena is fired, Cena is saved....GARBAGE!!!

Right Leg...Hospital, Left Leg...Cemetery

What if John Cena helps Barrett win the title and it is revealed that he was behind Nexus.Monday night Barrett lays down for cena and gives him the title.Just like Cena and Otonga did forTHE OTHER nEXUS MEMBERS.

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
    What if John Cena helps Barrett win the title and it is revealed that he was behind Nexus.Monday night Barrett lays down for cena and gives him the title.Just like Cena and Otonga did forTHE OTHER nEXUS MEMBERS.
    This is about as likely as Cena going to TNA xD

Never gonna happen! Point blank boiiiiiiiiiiiii!
    "The Rapping Hyena" SilverCena, your current EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion as of 10/30/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kicked View Post
    but the first time a kid in a Cena t-shirt did the "You Can't See Me" hand/face wave I knew I had to jump back in.
    What's up BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?

the future for cena ... maybe

i had this thought before ss and now with cena being "fired" it could happen ... depending on "creative" anyway my thought was that they could bring cena back in a mask and hoodie with a nexus arm band and have him attack the superstars that didnt help him maybe even have him flush out the raw gm and get rid of the stupid laptop then have him help barret win the title and then either have him become face by beating down barret and revealing himself or become heel by revealing himself and raising barrets hand ... Just a thought whats everyboy elses thoughts?