Page 22 of 75 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 72 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cubco View Post
    The Miz will either cash in at WrestleMania and make the main event a triple threat, or he will cash in AFTER Mania. Not this weekend
    Ho do you have this information? Do you work for creative?
    To Be The Man, You Gotta Beat The Man, Wooooooo...!

I don't see Cena turning full fledged heel. WWE stands to lose so much money from the kids in merchandise sales from that move. I see him going back to being the face of WWE after SS.

As for Miz, I'd actually like to see Miz hold the MITB contract until WM, win it again and carry around two. Then write in Miz cashing in both in the course of one week on Raw and Smackdown and winning both the WWE and World title.

Great discussion! I am getting excited by the possibilities. I hope Cena turns heel but the way he is currently the top face (even over Orton), I don't see it happening. I bet Orton is one of those reluctant faces backstage just like Carlito. Hes just a natural heel and you can see it in him that he doesn't feel completely comfortable being face. He can't be the only top face, therefore I say Cena won't turn. Hope im wrong though!!

I would also like to see Miz cash in the MITB on Orton after beating Barrett or on Barrett after beating Orton. Either way, I think hes ready.

It would be interesting to see Barrett as champion. I also think hes ready as well. Hes great on the mic, hes a great on screen leader for the Nexus and it would be a great way to see the group continue onward and being legitimate. If Barrett loses, then I don't really see anything major for the group to do cause that would mean he failed twice to win the title. It would not even be interesting to see him get another shot. Barrett has to do it now or fall into obscurity for a few months. Nexus with the WWE title and the unified tag titles would show me that WWE is still trying to push them as serious contenders among the WWE rankings. I can see it happening.

Any other the above i'd like to see lol. ))

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    It appears that the WWE is pushing really hard to show Cena as a victim of circumstances in the buildup to Survivor Series which makes me think he will probably turn heel. Here are a few thoughts and unanswered questions.

Bells and whistles went off during the RAW segment with Piper lecturing him on doing the right thing.

Does it make sense to keep both Orton and Cena as faces?

There is no way Orton is getting out of Survivor Series without getting screwed by someone.

Does the identity of the secret RAW general manager figure into this angle?

If Cena turns heel, WWE will want to have him established long before Wrestlemania.

How do Otunga and R-Truth figure into this angle?

I cannot put all the pieces together, but I see a giant swerve happening at Survivor Series. What do you think?

I fail to see how otunga and r-truth fits into this! kinda random. i think cena should screw orton, turn heel. orton gets revenge and let 2 fresh stars go at it for the title.
    ...........CAN U DIG IT SSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull View Post
    Sometimes in business you have to take risks for it to grow! I still believe that if Cena turns heel that he will have fans... maybe it won't work as the fans will still cheer him no doubt! But WWE always needs new faces, wrestlers have come and gone and the cycle continues, as Cena turns heel someone else will turn face and get the fans on there side therefore selling merchandise etc etc...

That is all fine and dandy but you need someone who can sell just as much as Cena does and right now there is no one who catch match Cena on RAW when it comes to merchandising and the closest person who does come close is Rey Mysterio or Undertaker and I don't forsee any of them coming to RAW anytime soon unless Taker decides to retire at Mania which I would then see it.

Quote Originally Posted by KSTornado View Post
    That is all fine and dandy but you need someone who can sell just as much as Cena does and right now there is no one who catch match Cena on RAW when it comes to merchandising.
    I agree with this statement, boiiiiii!
    "The Rapping Hyena" SilverCena, your current EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion as of 10/30/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kicked View Post
    but the first time a kid in a Cena t-shirt did the "You Can't See Me" hand/face wave I knew I had to jump back in.
    What's up BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?

Your a douchebag.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Your a douchebag.

It's "You're".

Cena does need to turn heel, 4 sure! That would be tight!
    "The Rapping Hyena" SilverCena, your current EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion as of 10/30/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kicked View Post
    but the first time a kid in a Cena t-shirt did the "You Can't See Me" hand/face wave I knew I had to jump back in.
    What's up BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?

Quote Originally Posted by KSTornado View Post
    That is all fine and dandy but you need someone who can sell just as much as Cena does and right now there is no one who catch match Cena on RAW when it comes to merchandising and the closest person who does come close is Rey Mysterio or Undertaker and I don't forsee any of them coming to RAW anytime soon unless Taker decides to retire at Mania which I would then see it.
    So how is WWE going to cope after Cena!? What if he was to laid off for ages!? they need other superstars to step up and become a real fan favourite... someone like the Miz maybe. They can't rely on 1 person to bring in the money, plus Cena needs a new angle, he is just the same week in week out!