Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 69 ... LastLast
    Normal Member
    barett will win. If miz cashes in he will win. Cena even said himself *once the bell rings he's out of nexus*
    I HATE Randy Orton! He gave my grandma a wedgie! She was butthurt for 2 weeks before she succumbed to her injuries! She went to the grave in an ass cast!
    F-U my twin found that hilarious.

R-Truth is going to be the next member of Nexus. It is obvious that since any member of Nexus cannot interfere, someone has to get involved in the match. Who better than R-Truth?? He's been involved in the story line on the peripherals for the last few weeks, always talking to Cena and Orton. I think the writers have it perfectly set up for both orton and cena to stay face, r-truth becomes big heel, and the next feuds leading to next PPV's will be Cena-Barrett and Orton-RTruth before Cena and Orton meet in WM.

This is quite possible. R-Truth has been stirring the pot a lot lately with Orton and Cena.

But he can turn heel and not be aligned with Nexus
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

No.
    I still think "Super Cena" brings in too much money with the kiddies.
    I think R-truth will come down, distract Cena long enough for Miz to come out and fuck shit up.
    Wither Barret or Orton win, at the end of the match Cena is gonna AA someone and than the Miz will cash in and win.
    I would like to see a heel turn for Cena because he's more stale than 4 year old bread, but I'm so cynical in regards to WWE storytelling I doubt it'll happen.

Oh well.
    Screw it...
    Use the chair.

Blog Entries
    Everything is in place for a Cena heel turn, but I think WWE will swerve it too. Not sure how, but that's what I think. Also, I've heard that WWE have plans for Miz to be the first to cash in MITB and fail to win the title (they aren't recognizing the Kennedy one). So I think Barrett will win somehow, Cena will stay face for now, and Miz will unsuccessfully cash in (but Miz will be world champion in the near future). The part R-Truth plays will be interesting. A heel turn for him is an intriguing thought, but with his current theme and gimmick, is it possible for him to be heel? Who knows.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
    Ezekiel 25:17.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Who can endure another goody two shoes super Cena run up until Wrestlemania? I think WWE is finally getting the message on that.

I think Cena needs a ton of heat on him to have a huge draw match at Wrestlemania.
    This is the thing. Its WWE and they want money. Cena to them equals money. Vince is considering to turn Cena but nothing is done yet. If Vince doesn't turn him, WWE will be successful but at the cost of losing some fans.

#REAL!

Miz will walk out Champ! The writing is on the wall! Barrett is the "Transitional champion sacrifice"!

Transitional Champion Sacrifice - Vintage SilverLace

I think that Cena is too over with the kids to turn heel. I believe he is going to screw Orton, then beat down Barret to the point that Miz comes a chashing in. Officiating the cash in match and handing Miz the belt would probably get the most heat for Cena, and the whole thing is going to be chaotic and set up TLC anyway

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLace View Post
    Miz will walk out Champ! The writing is on the wall! Barrett is the "Transitional champion sacrifice"!

Transitional Champion Sacrifice - Vintage SilverLace
    Or or! Miz stays in the back, not cashing in the MITB, OR He does cash in AND FAILS!

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    This is the thing. Its WWE and they want money. Cena to them equals money. Vince is considering to turn Cena but nothing is done yet. If Vince doesn't turn him, WWE will be successful but at the cost of losing some fans.
    Would WWE really lose fans if Cena turns Heel!? Alot of people might start liking him more if he is abit more of a bad ass!