Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    better than a rapping idiot whose catchphrase is the lamest one ever heard
    Cena left the rapping gimmick ages ago and the rapping gimmick was over with the fans, hence the reason why he turned face. Also, Cena's cathphrases and signature tauts are better then a guy who smokes a cigar with a stupid diamond sign and screams "Bang!"
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    I'd rather have a guy yell BANG than a Hulk Hogan replacement
    Saying hes a Hulk Hogan replacement isn't really an insult.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    yeah a guy who does three moves to get over
    Well Hogan knows more then you think and Cena does too. Also Cena knows 7 if you inlcude the gutwrench and the dropkick.

Blog Entries
    ok dont get too technical on me
    Thats funny because I said nothing about Cena being technical.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Well Hogan knows more then you think and Cena does too. Also Cena knows 7 if you inlcude the gutwrench and the dropkick.
    Spin-out Powerbomb
    5 Knuckle Shuffle
    F-U/Attitude Adjustment
    STF
    Flying Sholder Block
    Gutwrench Suplex
    Fishermen Suplex
    Flying Fame Asser
    Throwback

That's 9 I associate with Cena, not including his standing drop kick (or that delayed suplex w/U Can't See Me). Cena gets a terrible rap because of his Hogan-esque finishing sequence.
    D.O.A.

Quote Originally Posted by HHHBK View Post
    i think a cena heel turn would be exactly like hogan joining the nWo
    There is no way Cena's heel turn would be like Hogan's heel turn joining the nWo, only way Cena can pull something off as good as that is if he versus Taker and cheats to break the streak or something involving him selling out.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Ladies and Gentleman Get Ready For.....

The biggest Heel turn of the summer Yes!! I said it cuz I know it's gonna happen John Cena is finally gonna turn Heel I just got that feeling. First did you see him and Triple H talking to each before Cena's match started that's one clue and Second was when the end of Monday Night Raw Triple H and John Cena were in the ring together. You can disagree with me all you want but the matter of fact that I respect John Felix Anthony Cena but John Cena the Wrestling Entertainer never liked him since his debut but Finally the man who is loved by The lil ones and girls is finally going to turn on them. If he plays a very good Heel then I will have 100% respect for him but I will still booo him.

So what do you guys think is Summerslam the day Cena finally turns Heel In Years Your Thoughts...

Blog Entries
    Not happening. He even brought up how the IWC people say he needs a heel persona and how they dread the 5 moves of doom ect.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

Not gonna happen but...................keep dreaming!

cena/punk/hhh

Does anyone think this may be the time cena turns heel.....probably not but its kinda interesting when u think about it.....i can see cena and hhh joining up an screwing cm punk out of the title...it would be brilliant...the peoples reaction would be priceless and it would make punk even more over to where he could possibly take over that top spot cena's been holding the last 7 years and at the same time breathe new life into john's character....what do u guys think?

......sorry if a thread is already posted similar to this subject