Page 1 of 31 123 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

The Heel Cena Thread

How big would it be (i.e. Hogan nWo turn)?
    Would you be shocked if it happened out of the blue?
    What would be your reaction to it?

Cena's act has been stale and boring for years. Him turning heel is exactly what they need to freshen up his act

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Cena's act has been stale and boring for years. Him turning heel is exactly what they need to freshen up his act
    Since he debut in the WWE....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

It would be both massive and awesome... more awesome than the Miz even. Unfortunately given the amount of merchandise he shifts its about as likely to happen as me being the next WWE Champion.

I'm not even sure they could do it. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see him as a heel, but his massive popularity with kids I think would make it extremely difficult. Kids are stupid and don't always understand what is happening. They just know, "Cena's good!" It's like when Goldberg was set to go heel in WCW. The people were still chanting his name. They wouldn't let him be bad.

Quote Originally Posted by NickerBaucker View Post
    I'm not even sure they could do it. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see him as a heel, but his massive popularity with kids I think would make it extremely difficult. Kids are stupid and don't always understand what is happening. They just know, "Cena's good!" It's like when Goldberg was set to go heel in WCW. The people were still chanting his name. They wouldn't let him be bad.
    Let the little kids cry and rally behind Orton. It can work.

Normal Member
    i think a cena heel turn would be exactly like hogan joining the nWo

Quote Originally Posted by HHHBK View Post
    i think a cena heel turn would be exactly like hogan joining the nWo
    There is no way Cena's heel turn would be like Hogan's heel turn joining the nWo, only way Cena can pull something off as good as that is if he versus Taker and cheats to break the streak or something involving him selling out.

Cena is the man. I'm a 26 year old male and not afraid to say it. All the hate he gets is so retarded. Just let the man do his thing. You think all those cheers are coming from little kids only? Last I check, there were more than just kids in the audience. Stop using that excuse. I see grown men saluting Cena when he walks out, hot chics screaming his name and grandma too! The hate is lame. Hes doing a fine job. Im gonna stand up for him every chance I get.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNolan View Post
    Cena is the man. I'm a 26 year old male and not afraid to say it. All the hate he gets is so retarded. Just let the man do his thing. You think all those cheers are coming from little kids only? Last I check, there were more than just kids in the audience. Stop using that excuse. I see grown men saluting Cena when he walks out, hot chics screaming his name and grandma too! The hate is lame. Hes doing a fine job. Im gonna stand up for him every chance I get.
    I think most people these days recognise what Cena brings to the table and respect him for it.

He's dedicated his life to the buisness and is as wholesome as they come, he's the perfect franchise player and I'd be very surprised if anybody actively hated him anymore.