Matches with potential?

I don't know why but I reckon Ziggler vs Barrett would be an absolute show stealer. What you guys think? I was hoping these two would face each other at mania 30 for world title but looks like there isn't gonna be a world title after tlc

I hope wwe explore this rivalry soon amongst the others listed below:

cm punk vs cody rhodes
    cm punk vs kofi kingston (heel)
    cm punk vs antonio cesaro
    chris jericho vs antonio cesaro
    if only ... kurt angle vs antonio cesaro (both great technical ability and crazy strong)
    cm punk vs damien sandow
    damien sandow vs chris jericho
    Was possibly thinking of this one for mania 30... roman reigns vs the rock

any tickle ur fancy?

cm punk vs cody rhodes
    if only ... kurt angle vs antonio cesaro (both great technical ability and crazy strong)

I left the ones in that I would like to see, the top one would be incredible.
    I'm a big Ziggler and Barrett fan, I just don't think Wade has it in him to be a show stealer in terms of the match itself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kakarot786 View Post
    I don't know why but I reckon Ziggler vs Barrett would be an absolute show stealer. What you guys think? I was hoping these two would face each other at mania 30 for world title but looks like there isn't gonna be a world title after tlc

I hope wwe explore this rivalry soon amongst the others listed below:

cm punk vs cody rhodes
    cm punk vs kofi kingston (heel)
    chris jericho vs antonio cesaro
    cm punk vs damien sandow
    damien sandow vs chris jericho

Was possibly thinking of this one for mania 30... roman reigns vs the rock

any tickle ur fancy?
    The bolded would all be great matches in terms of the wrestling on show. Angle vs Cesaro would be the top one IMO.
    As far as which would make for the most compelling feud, then Sandow vs Jericho stands out to me as the top one.

Ziggler vs Barrett would be a decent matchup, not sure about show-stealing though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I think all of those matches would be great to watch and some of them are just bound to happen. I wouldn't pair Ziggler with Barrett because there are better options that would work just fine - Sheamus,Roman Reigns,Big E Langston etc.
    I personally would like to see :
    Dean Ambrose vs Bray Wyatt
    Daniel Bryan (heel) vs Seth Rollins
    Leo Kruger vs Cody Rhodes
    Big E Langston vs Mark Henry
    CM Punk vs Adrian Neville
    Seth Rollins (heel) vs Antonio Cesaro

I'd love to see Roman Reigns vs Luke Harper. They are the best big men in WWE right now and are so agile too.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cice View Post
    I'd love to see Roman Reigns vs Luke Harper. They are the best big men in WWE right now and are so agile too.
    Reigns isn't that big and Harper isn't that good. I see that match as a waste of Reigns.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Reigns isn't that big and Harper isn't that good. I see that match as a waste of Reigns.
    I literally knew you'd be right underneath when I saw something about a Wyatt!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I literally knew you'd be right underneath when I saw something about a Wyatt!
    I literally can't wait for the to big goons to get fired and fat boy to get repackaged as a tubby sidekick in the TT division. Because that is his skill level.

Most of those matches listed look great but like others said I really see some happening more than others.

In my opnion CM Punk has the ability to steal any match and I anticipate him signing a contract extension and being around for another 3 years or so. So most of those matches with him could happen.

An interesting one for me is Reigns vs The Rock. I'll be the first to admit I am not a big fan of his last WWE run earlier this year but I keep checking out the old Attitude Days on Youtube and it reminds me of why he is so awesome. Also being that they are cousins its a match that I'm sure he won't need to be convinced too hard to work because its a family member....

Lastly I wish Angle would come back for one last hurrah with WWE. I understand why he's staying away because of his substance abuse issues and light schedule with TNA but he needs to retire in WWE and have a few epic matches like the one listed with Cesaro.