Blog Entries

Professional wrestling in the UK?

Does anybody know of any UK wrestling promotions that air on TV or events that i can attend? The only ones i know of are Real Quality Wrestling and Pro Wrestling EVE but they dont air on TV so i just buy their DVDs, i want to know because i also am interested in training in one of their facilities, i used to train in a facility in Ireland but it closed down 3 weeks ago :/
    Right to Un-censor!

I think the only British wrestling I've ever watched is FWA's King of England tournament (has an awesome Doug Williams vs. Eddie Guerrero match on it) and 70's World of Sport pure wrestling matches on youtube. (they're surprisingly entertaining

UKW has shows on sky channel 219 on thursday nights, but I've never watched it.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    I think the only British wrestling I've ever watched is FWA's King of England tournament (has an awesome Doug Williams vs. Eddie Guerrero match on it) and 70's World of Sport pure wrestling matches on youtube. (they're surprisingly entertaining

UKW has shows on sky channel 219 on thursday nights, but I've never watched it.
    I remember that tournament, Tommy Boyd promoted it as the rebirth of British Wrestling, it also had Grand Master Sexay and Ulf Herman!!! It was also the night that Eddie broke Alex Shanes nose when he pushed a chair full on his face with excessive force!

Also, what about KOE 2007?

1PW shows are always worth checking out, and Alex Shanes SuperShows from a few years back had an awful lot of American Indy talent, who brought their working boots with them.

RQW actually put on monthly shows less than a mile from my house, at Croydons Fairfield Hall, but I've always missed them as they're not very well promoted, and to be frank I've not really got any interest in seeing them. Which is a shame, as I should be surporting my local fed.... Oh well, I'm sure I'll get around to going one day!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    #FreeBodom

I liked some of the FWA stuff saw a great match in morecambe on it was 2 out of 3 falls between Doug 'The Anarchist' Wiliams against Juvetud Guerrera, also featured the debut of Paul Burchil who was a beast, this guy was doing multiple northern light suplexs like how Eddie used to do three amigos, standing shoting star presses, and toppped it off with a pump handle driver.

1PW was cool, featured some TNA talent also.

I miss the World of Sport Stuff and people like Jack Pie, Les Kellet and Kendo Nagasaki
    "They say these geeks come a dime a dozen. I want to get the guy who's supplyin' the dime"
    Freddy Blassie

http://www.rwawrestling.co.uk/

I've heard good things about this place, a friend from work's son goes there.