Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Cole vs lawler god that was bad

One of them was never actually a wrestler. I think that Kaitlyn match has to be up there as one of the worst. She has improved leaps and bounds by the way.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Hogan/Warrior 2 maybe not the worst but still pretty suckish.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Khali vs. Kane - I can't remember which PPV it was at, but man it was awful; which is a hard thing to do because Kane is usually good for a decent match at worst.
    Yea, Kane is one of my favorite wrestlers but I think I recall that match too... It was bad.

Khali and Batista had some pretty terrible matches too. So did Khali and the Big Show... But hey, he can make fun of dancing and be over 7 foot tall so he has a special place in WWE's heart.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, Kane is one of my favorite wrestlers but I think I recall that match too... It was bad.

Khali and Batista had some pretty terrible matches too. So did Khali and the Big Show... But hey, he can make fun of dancing and be over 7 foot tall so he has a special place in WWE's heart.

And in WWE / India relations demographic

He might not be popular on the internet, but he is loved in his country

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    And in WWE / India relations demographic

He might not be popular on the internet, but he is loved in his country
    Yea, I am not so ignorant to believe that the WWE should fire him. I get his purpose and that the WWE can't only look at what the IWC has to say about things. We are not even the largest part of the WWE universe.
    #BeJelly

Yea, I am not so ignorant to believe that the WWE should fire him. I get his purpose and that the WWE can't only look at what the IWC has to say about things. We are not even the largest part of the WWE universe.

So true; I think Khali has his place, but they are using him in the right way. He should never be in a top story, but it was kind of needed when he first came in to cement his status as a "WWE Superstar" to show that they were investing in him. I'm glad that they kept him away from the WWE Title, but I think it helped to deflate the status of the World Heavyweight Championship to where it currently sits. His stuff with Batista was so awful that it just rubbed off all over a belt that I hold sentimental value with the lineage that it represents.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries

So true; I think Khali has his place, but they are using him in the right way. He should never be in a top story, but it was kind of needed when he first came in to cement his status as a "WWE Superstar" to show that they were investing in him. I'm glad that they kept him away from the WWE Title, but I think it helped to deflate the status of the World Heavyweight Championship to where it currently sits. His stuff with Batista was so awful that it just rubbed off all over a belt that I hold sentimental value with the lineage that it represents.
    I think the rapid title changes and the placement on the card had a lot to do with the deflated status of the World Heavyweight Championship too...
    #BeJelly

I am going to be the outcast here and say I was excited by the Khali-Batista match I thought it was alright

how could no one mention Sheamus v Zack Ryder on raw for the WWE championship.
    The 5 on 5 WWE v Nexus match at summer slam was one I was looking forward to that flunked
    Jeff Hardy v Sting obviously
    This one was monstrosity at its greatest and surprised that with all the Khali bashing going on wasn't mentioned
    Raw: Santino, Kozlov, Khali and Goldust v Regal, Doink, Ryder and Primo.

I think the rapid title changes and the placement on the card had a lot to do with the deflated status of the World Heavyweight Championship too...
    That's for sure, but the swift title changes really didn't come in place until Edge lost it to Taker in March of 2008. The Khali/Batista stuff in 2007 is what made, for me at least, the belt appear as less than; regardless of who was holding it. The placement on cards just helped me to confirm that the belts are a booking tool, and not something that WWE Superstars would strive to achieve in their career.

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    I am going to be the outcast here and say I was excited by the Khali-Batista match I thought it was alright

No outcasting; this is all personal opinion of course.

DRG hates everyone

I know it is a given that Khali has bad matches.

Jeff Hardy vs Sting tops my list.