Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What Happened to....

Does anyone know what happened to Wade Barret, Kaitlyn, and Damien Sandow? Is WWE just keeping them off TV or are some of them injured or what?

And what do you think WWE should be doing with them? Damien Sandow needs a storyline considering he is Mr. MITB. Wade Barret should be a future World Champion. Kaitlyn is a face I could get behind with Layla backstabbing her and with AJ always picking up wins against her. So what happened to them?
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

Sandow wrestled on Superstars this week, teaming up with Big E Langston against Zack Ryder and Justin Gabriel.

Imo, What's hurting Sandow is this whole Corporation storyline and running it on both RAW and SmackDown. While it makes SmackDown a bit more entertaining and makes the show a bit more watchable, it diminishes the entire World Heavyweight Title picture, which in turn makes Sandow and the Money in the Bank briefcase seem less significant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    Sandow wrestled on Superstars this week, teaming up with Big E Langston against Zack Ryder and Justin Gabriel.

Imo, What's hurting Sandow is this whole Corporation storyline and running it on both RAW and SmackDown. While it makes SmackDown a bit more entertaining and makes the show a bit more watchable, it diminishes the entire World Heavyweight Title picture, which in turn makes Sandow and the Money in the Bank briefcase seem less significant.
    Very well summed up. By extension, it's what is wrong with the whole Supershow/Unbranded rosters in WWE, why all those belts don't work in the current climate. They really need to hire a few of us I reckon

i agree, kaithlyn should be in a diva storyline somehow, barett could play a part in the bryan vs HHH storyline, since HHH could use some extra guys to help out the shield like in that 3 on 11 handicap match,
    but I like that sandow is a bit in the shadows now, let him come out of nothing when he cashes in het money in the bank to make it more surprising

Blog Entries
    It's strange that Kaitlyn isn't involved in the WWE Divas vs Total Divas storyline, but she herself has admitted that she's glad she's not involved in it.

Barrett and Sandow are just suffering from the lack of opportunity given how much tv time on both main shows that the corporation storyline s taking up. I mean, you usually have a 2 or 3 matches per night that are to do with that storyline, plus a few promo segments. After that, it doesn't leave much space on the shows.

It's disappointing that the MMITB holder; Sandow isn't on tv, though on the other hand, it could add an element of surprise for when he does cash in.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's strange that Kaitlyn isn't involved in the WWE Divas vs Total Divas storyline, but she herself has admitted that she's glad she's not involved in it.

Barrett and Sandow are just suffering from the lack of opportunity given how much tv time on both main shows that the corporation storyline s taking up. I mean, you usually have a 2 or 3 matches per night that are to do with that storyline, plus a few promo segments. After that, it doesn't leave much space on the shows.

It's disappointing that the MMITB holder; Sandow isn't on tv, though on the other hand, it could add an element of surprise for when he does cash in.
    I believe Sandow needs a notable feud to win before he does cash in. That is what I think. It would show that he is strong enough to carry himself as champ and be all sneaky for when he does cash in.

I would like to see Sandow about to cash in on RVD who has just beat Del Rio, RVD gets the upper hand and goes for the 5 star when the Shield come out and beat down RVD and help Sandow win the title., Next night on Raw, HHH comes out and says it was best for business that Sandow is the champ, good way to get Sandow into the corporation story and gives him something to do.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

I did not know that about Kaitlyn. I just felt WWE could have played more of the backstabbing by Layla. And very good point on Sandow. With him off TV, it really creates that mystery of when he will cash in.

Yeah, WWE with this major storyline it is difficult to get guys like them involved unless it deals with the whole Corporation angle. Good thoughts as always Tommy Thunder.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

Quote Originally Posted by grave View Post
    i agree, kaithlyn should be in a diva storyline somehow, barett could play a part in the bryan vs HHH storyline, since HHH could use some extra guys to help out the shield like in that 3 on 11 handicap match,
    but I like that sandow is a bit in the shadows now, let him come out of nothing when he cashes in het money in the bank to make it more surprising
    Very good point on Sandow being in the shadows. And I like the Barret idea, aslong as Barret does seem like a legitimate threat cause last time all he seemed like was Daniel Bryan's jobber at the time, although he did get the one win with Brad Maddox as referee. Personally, Barret and Bryan should feud with the WWE Title. Say Orton doesn't get the job done so Triple H gets Barret to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    I would like to see Sandow about to cash in on RVD who has just beat Del Rio, RVD gets the upper hand and goes for the 5 star when the Shield come out and beat down RVD and help Sandow win the title., Next night on Raw, HHH comes out and says it was best for business that Sandow is the champ, good way to get Sandow into the corporation story and gives him something to do.
    I like the amalgamtion you did there to get Sandow involved in the corporation story. Plus it even helps Cody Rhodes considering he is somewhat of a No.1 Contender due to the fact he beat Damien Sandow twice.