Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ethan is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I think it is Bateman and I think he could do well in that overly arrogant, narcissistic role that came across in the SECOND vignette - the first that actually had the character.

Seriously dag, you shit on way too many things without ever giving them a chance. I wonder if you thought ice cream was stupid just because it was cold, without ever bothering to taste it.
    and you think everything in TNA is gold. show me one time i bitch and was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    and you think everything in TNA is gold. show me one time i bitch and was wrong.
    Since when did I claim that you were wrong? It's personal opinion and taste; everyone has their own idea what they think is good and what they think is bad. To claim right or wrong shows just how ignorant a person is.

MY claim isn't towards your accuracy on anything - because as we just learned, opinions are subjective. My claim is that you automatically shit on things without giving them time to develop. Many claimed that Jon Moxley would be the greatest thing in this generation. He COULD be but at this moment, no one knows. Time will determine how good he can be eventually. Same thing for ANY superstar in ANY company. To say that Lionheart Chris Jericho wouldn't be shit and is stupid the FIRST time after seeing him on screen would be thought of as an idiotic statement years down the road, would it not?

In no way am I saying that Ethan will be the next Jericho; I am saying that shitting on something the FIRST time you see it makes one look quite petty... Almost as much as claiming to be "right" in a conversation dealing solely with opinions...

And I might like TNA stuff more than others, but in no way do I disregard the stupid moves they make. I, however, choose to focus my content on the positives that I see since there are so many like yourself and Bork Obama that focus solely on the things that you perceive as negative and take personal offense to when in all honesty it is just a wrestling show. It's onr thing to be critical of a product and it's quite another to shit on something the moment it starts.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I was entertained by the video. Looking forward to whats next.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Since when did I claim that you were wrong? It's personal opinion and taste; everyone has their own idea what they think is good and what they think is bad. To claim right or wrong shows just how ignorant a person is.

MY claim isn't towards your accuracy on anything - because as we just learned, opinions are subjective. My claim is that you automatically shit on things without giving them time to develop. Many claimed that Jon Moxley would be the greatest thing in this generation. He COULD be but at this moment, no one knows. Time will determine how good he can be eventually. Same thing for ANY superstar in ANY company. To say that Lionheart Chris Jericho wouldn't be shit and is stupid the FIRST time after seeing him on screen would be thought of as an idiotic statement years down the road, would it not?

In no way am I saying that Ethan will be the next Jericho; I am saying that shitting on something the FIRST time you see it makes one look quite petty... Almost as much as claiming to be "right" in a conversation dealing solely with opinions...

And I might like TNA stuff more than others, but in no way do I disregard the stupid moves they make. I, however, choose to focus my content on the positives that I see since there are so many like yourself and Bork Obama that focus solely on the things that you perceive as negative and take personal offense to when in all honesty it is just a wrestling show. It's onr thing to be critical of a product and it's quite another to shit on something the moment it starts.
    Thats what I like about your post- and I agree- people should give things a chance for an angle(or debut) to get going a bit before critiqing it

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Derrick Bateman was a good worker in my opinion in WWE. I think he is a great pick-up by TNA. Hope to see him get some kind of feud before BFG, maybe he can debut on the show or something.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I hope you are right. Bateman was hilarious on NXT, and it would be nice to see him have a run on television.

I hope they upload the video soon because I missed out on it.
    Well so like I said one of my last comments I could been wrong, glad i was.... But Bateman seem to be a great fit, all depending how they push him?? WWE loss is TNA gain for-surely here....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    We all got different opinions and thoughts.... dag, your opinions always seems to be more negative.... DSRG opinions seems to be more positive but a middle of the road view.... mine always is pro-TNA as I am a huge TNA fan, no hiding behind that (before someone call me a mark, I like all wrestling TNA, NWA, ROH, WWE, Lucha, Japan, and Indy) so technically i'm no mark....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Should have been Briley Pearce