Blog Entries

Anarchy Championship Wrestling

This is a promotion from my area here in Central Texas, wondering if anyone else was familiar with them. Also if anyone is familiar with a wrestler named Masada, could someone tell me if it would be a good idea to train with him.

MASADA is a pretty decent deathmatch wrestler. I'm only really familiar with his work in CZW deathmatches as a member of Cult Fiction, but he's worked for the likes of IWA-MS, ROH and BJW as well. I couldn't say if he'd be great at teaching basic wrestling technique or not, but he'd probably be the perfect trainer if you wanted to go down the hardcore wrestling route, I guess.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    MASADA is a pretty decent deathmatch wrestler. I'm only really familiar with his work in CZW deathmatches as a member of Cult Fiction, but he's worked for the likes of IWA-MS, ROH and BJW as well. I couldn't say if he'd be great at teaching basic wrestling technique or not, but he'd probably be the perfect trainer if you wanted to go down the hardcore wrestling route, I guess.
    Yeah, I agree with this, the dude seems a bit out-there aswell.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Blog Entries
    I know of ACW. They run shows in San Antonio, TX sometimes. I've been to a couple of them, they're pretty okay. As for MASADA idk. But if your looking for a trainer here in TX Booker T's wrestling school, Tug Boat Taylor's wrestling school would be my two recomendations. I've been to three different schools in 5 years (including the school that was once known as the Shawn Michaels Wrestling Academy) and two of them were complete whack jobs.

Honestly if your looking for REAL GOOD training here's a rule I've been told by a reilable source: If you've never heard of them, seen em on TV, or PPV, you should probably just stay away.
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Blog Entries
    Alright thanks, the only problem is that I can't really leave Austin right now, and the only school here won't return my calls, and since ACW usually has shows in Austin I thought it would be a good idea to train with them.