Thread: If I was Vince?

If I was Vince?

If you was Vinnie Mac, what business descisions would you make that could help the WWE get back to reason we love it. You will have full control. Hire wrestlers or staff, bring in or change brands, whatever.

One thing I would do is develop a real women's division. TNA had that before they screwed it up and made it too much like WWE's women's division. Put some women in there who can actually wrestle. It was not bad when Lita and Trish were there. Now it is nothing but screaming and crap moves.

#2. Stop with wasting tv time. People want to see wrestling. Use your commercials to cut promos. Interviews are ok but stop having people come out and be on the mic unless they are decent at it. The Miz has come a long way in this area and is a prime example of someone who I am fine with being on the mic.

#3. Bring in another phenom, someone new who can make an impact like Lesnar could.

#4. Hire more people with real wrestling backgrounds and get back to some technical wrestling.

#5. Stop with the stupid general manager behind an email gimmick. It wastes time and pisses a lot of people off.

New GM
    More Wrestling
    Get rid of PG
    Bring back Hardcore title
    The Rock

bring out the GM and have Edge kick his ass then fire the GM for being a push over, give evan bourne kofi mvp mcintyre kaval and daniel bryan legitimate pushes announce Sheamus must get a little tan or he will be stripped of his title, have the smackdown roster invade raw and have them say we are disrespected and tired of it and then i come out and agree with them and then say that is why we are getting rid of the smackdown brand and bringing everyone to raw after everyone is on raw have a few of the smackdown guys start a stable and have them kind of do what nexus has been doing then join the WWE championship with the WHC and to commendate all the talent i would keep my friday time spot and make it RAW also except i would negotiate to move it to thursday nights to go head to head with TNA

hire independent superstars who are known world wide
    including tag teams
    rebuild the tag team division & split the titles back up
    bring back the cruiserweight or television title
    better divas and split those titles
    and get a damn GM 4 RAW (it should regal if he isnt going to recieve any title shots in the future)

1st Dig Deep into my pocket and pay whatever needed to get 3 (of my opinion) the best around
    Hernandez
    The Pope
    Ken Anderson

Id admit i was an arse and should never have let them go!!!

2nd
    Id bring in an all new show WCW. Id have filmed in 1 location week in week out and keep rotating the roster. This would keep more ppl happy with less travlleing

3rd
    Tag Team division!!!! need i say more

4th
    Get rid of PG!!!!!!WE all want it

5th

Give Christian a major push!!!what does the guy have to do!!!!

what u guys think?

I have a problem with people and Sheamus. Making fun of his wrestling or promo ability is fine. Making fun of his skin color is racist. If anyone joked that R-Truth should be fired if he didn't change his skin color they'd get skewered. But it is ok to make fun of someone because they are pale? Here's a little fact you may not have known. In the last five years in Tanzania (which has the highest percentage of albino people in the world) a belief has sprung up up that albino's are lucky. In a five year span, more than 50 albinos have been attacked and had an arm or leg cut off to be used in potions. This is not some ancient tradition that a few backward savages have kept alive, but something new. It started with joking about albinos, then seeing them as less than human. People who joke about anyone's skin color, whether it is too dark, or too much like mayonaisse, are making it easier for the real racists to have another excuse to seperate rather than unite people. By the way, Sheamus's ring skills do suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Freder View Post
    I have a problem with people and Sheamus. Making fun of his wrestling or promo ability is fine. Making fun of his skin color is racist. If anyone joked that R-Truth should be fired if he didn't change his skin color they'd get skewered. But it is ok to make fun of someone because they are pale? Here's a little fact you may not have known. In the last five years in Tanzania (which has the highest percentage of albino people in the world) a belief has sprung up up that albino's are lucky. In a five year span, more than 50 albinos have been attacked and had an arm or leg cut off to be used in potions. This is not some ancient tradition that a few backward savages have kept alive, but something new. It started with joking about albinos, then seeing them as less than human. People who joke about anyone's skin color, whether it is too dark, or too much like mayonaisse, are making it easier for the real racists to have another excuse to seperate rather than unite people. By the way, Sheamus's ring skills do suck.
    lol dude im white and im pretty pasty too so i have no need to justify myself to you and second of all this is a wrestling forum... not a save the albinos forum but thanks for the info it was very intriguing

ok, this is my first post on this site, and i have only been watching wrestling for only a couple years, both TNA and WWE, so judge me too bad.
    first, build a solid tag team division with real matches and rivilaries on both brands, and whenever a tag team has run its course, dont just have one guy turn heel against the other guy, let them team together once a year to get some ratings, lord knows i would love to see miz and morrison team together again
    second, kick all the shitty divas that are only there for their looks off the roster, which is 90% of them, and have a mix of womens wrestlers, giants, technical, etc.
    third, bring back the crusierweight title to give the guys that do nothing a purpose for being in WWE
    fourth, as painfull as this is, keep the PG rating around for a couple of years, build a solid fanbase of kids, and when they get older, boost the rating back up to 14+, i would even consider a R rated ppv, just a thought
    and fifth, put 90% of the main eventers on raw, and put 90% of the mid carders on smackdown, just for a year, that way i would be able to give the midcarders a good soild push for the WHC, and then mix all the wrestlers at the draft, and establish some good solid rivarlies