Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Would you ever get behind a Khali title run?

Lets say Khali becomes populer enough somehow to where the WWE decides to make him world champion again
    obviously he is in no way a good wrestler, he can barely move his way around the ring, but theres always the possibilty the E becomes high on his popularity in India, perhaps they would make him a monster again and have him dominate, would there any possible way it could come off good?
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Blog Entries
    Yes! Yes! Yes!

Blog Entries
    Good stuff, though I highly doubt that he is the most popular wrestler in India jus because of his ethnicity. Everyone thought that Yao Ming was the most popular NBA player in China, but crowd reaction at the Beijing Olympics heavily favored Kobe Bryant. I bet John Cena is the fave over there, anyone from India out there that can shine some light on this?

I would never watch WWE again. There is no need for him to ever be in a WWE ring again let alone win a title.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

I like Khali, he's a terrible wrestler, he can barely move and even when he speaks english he's impossible to understand, but I love seeing him just toss people around. I would enjoy a title run if he was the old dominating khali who just beat people down but I seriously doubt it could or would ever happen.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

I would love to see him take the title off of ADR. Let ADR try and lock in the cross arm and have Khaki just flick him across the ring shouting "THAT ALL YOU GOT???" (In his thick Indian accent). Then just destroy ADR. The rise of the Indian face monster!

with the right booking and angle, anyone can make a solid world champion.

Blog Entries
    No. God, no. Hell no!!

Quote Originally Posted by HailCeasar View Post
    with the right booking and angle, anyone can make a solid world champion.
    I understand what you're saying, but the issue isn't booking with The Great Khali. He had a decent 'transitional champion' run in 2007 with the WHC, so given his size alone he could be booked in a useful way. The issue is with Khali's physical stature. Khali lumbers awkwardly & moves at a snail's pace. He is simply wretched in the ring & even worse on the mic. There is just too much young talent throughout the developmental & main rosters to waste time trying to push Khali.
    I am Rebel Lion. Come, now....I shall set you free!!

A Shaky Leg Championship could be dope. Especially if defended on stilts.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I understand what you're saying, but the issue isn't booking with The Great Khali. He had a decent 'transitional champion' run in 2007 with the WHC, so given his size alone he could be booked in a useful way. The issue is with Khali's physical stature. Khali lumbers awkwardly & moves at a snail's pace. He is simply wretched in the ring & even worse on the mic. There is just too much young talent throughout the developmental & main rosters to waste time trying to push Khali.
    titles are props to accentuate or progress a character. do not have to tell you that it is not always the most athletic, or strongest, or toughest that win the title. i am not creative to come up with an angle, but with the right writing, anyone, and i mean anyone, could be a respectable champion.