Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I could easily see Sheamus turning face, and it makes sense since John Morrision is expected to turn heel. I couldn't see Finlay as a face at first and then he was turned into a face and it sort of worked. Knowing WWE they'll probably end up pairing him with Hornswoggle.

I am a Big Fan of Sheamus and i would love to see him getting over with the crowd.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jginger View Post
    I could easily see Sheamus turning face, and it makes sense since John Morrision is expected to turn heel. I couldn't see Finlay as a face at first and then he was turned into a face and it sort of worked. Knowing WWE they'll probably end up pairing him with Hornswoggle.
    Now I don't want Sheamus to turn face..if he stays heel we'll never have to see this

WWE Heel and Faces

Who would you guys like to see turn heel or face in WWE right now?

Heels:
    Gail Kim
    Mark Henry
    HHH
    Khali/Ranjin
    Beth Phoenix
    Chris Masters
    (Maybe Christian if it came with a funny character)
    Vladimir Kozlov

Faces:
    Sheamus
    Ted Dibiase Jr.
    Wade Barrett
    William Regal
    Chavo
    Dolph Ziggler
    Jack Swagger
    Drew McIntyre

And last week on SD! (12/31/10) i saw the Drew vs. Trent match and Trent really looks good, i think he should definitely get a lower card push for now, and be on SD every week.

What are your choices?

Twitter.com/JordanGoins

Blog Entries
    I like Beth Phoenix better as a heel, and can see her turning after Natalya has her fued with Melina.

Ted looked to be on the verge of a face turn, when he was looking at a toy WWE title, and looked like he wanted to win it. Then when Maryse came into the room, and bitched at him, he told her to shutup, and the crowd popped. But from what I saw on NXT last week, it looks like Ted is going to stay a heel, and just have his problems with Maryse. Maybe Maryse will turn face. I'd still like to see Ted turn face though, since he needs a refreshing change from the heel wev'e seen whos been jobbing to other wrestlers on Raw.

Although Swagger gets alot of heat, I would love to see him as a face for a change. Kind of like Kurt Angle..when he was heel he got a hell of alot of heat, but when he turned face, he was appreciated, and liked by the crowd. IMO Swagger plays th heel part better than a face, but we'l never know until they let him turn.

John Cena.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by straightedge916 View Post
    Drew McIntyre
    This. So this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    This. So this.
    OMG this video changed my mind about Drew! I thought he could only play an evil heel, but I was wrong. This shows his carefree, funny side, and I want to see more of this side of Drew.

"Its long! Its thick! Its something all the ladies want to touch! Thats right, its the ICW championship!" That was classic.

jomo turns heel and lays randy orton out. have miz involved then a triple threat with jomo winning title.
    my tyme

cm punk pledge member 7/16/11

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    This. So this.

See I think he can play a good Baby Face in WWE, with this Kelly Kelly thing i think he will be face outside of the ring, but inside when he gets pissed off, that people can keep up with him, he just destroys them, making him look heelish.

Twitter.com/JordanGoins