Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    I know this is probably a far off dream on my part, but I'd like to see Jericho come back as a face.....
    I would just like to see Jericho come back period. Preferably face but I'm ok with heel as well.

FOR RAW:I would love to see Jack Swagger as a face, Kofi Kingston as a WWE contender, Drew Mcintyre as a face and Mason Ryan as a Face. and a big oush for Chris Masters.
    FOR SMACKDOWN: I would like to see The Miz lose in a Loser leaves Raw Match and he comes over as a face or heel, A big push for Ezekiel Jackson, Zack Ryder comes over from Raw, and Evan Bourne to Smackdown.

Quote Originally Posted by tshizzy34 View Post
    I would just like to see Jericho come back period. Preferably face but I'm ok with heel as well.
    We can but hope! Seriously...I prefer him as a face *still laugh at that 'Me.Want.Title.Match segment*, I don't really like him as heel, but at this point, I'd take either just to see him back!

Quote Originally Posted by tshizzy34 View Post
    i would just like to see jericho come back period. Preferably face but i'm ok with heel as well.
    this also would balanc out the "e"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bluntsup View Post
    this also would balanc out the "e"
    I agree as there are too many heels/tweeners

the lack of faces on raw means del rio might be on over the limit unless he faces kofi for the united states title but that would be a backward step for del rio,think punk should turn face if this feud with kane and big show doesnt end up making him a tag champion with mason ryan,becuase before the draft and rtruths turn punk was getting 15 mins of air time which is quite a lot for a 2 hour show and 2 weeks in a row hes had like 5 minutes and he didnt compete on both feel hes getting lost in the shuffle

Blog Entries
    Turn Miz Face, he has the perfect mic skills for it. He reminds me kinda like Cena in the way how hes not a great wrestler but hes amazing on the mic.
    And while your all saying ADR and Punk, ADR is a rich mexican heel, its too early for his character to develop to a face, and Punk, is my favourite heel in the world, the man is simply amazing.

I beleive the Miz with the correct character change and push could be a future face of WWE.

Blog Entries
    Looks as though we may have a face turn from Big Zeke as he is feuding internally with the Corre.

the best i could possibly see happening is The Miz turning face...(seeing as how the WWE LOVES him)
    and maybe Dolph, him turning on Vicki would be a huge crowd pleaser, which in turn would make him an automatic face.
    CM Punk and ADR are just too good of heels to turn face.
    And Truth just turned heel so don't expect another turn from him for awhile.

Banned
    The reason why it so much Heels in WWE right now is because Vince is trying to put guys over and build up a more stronger main event div. and the best way to put wrestlers over fast is turning them heel for a while til they get good enough on the mic and in ring and also hated by the crowd so when they do turn face they would be view as main eventers but at the same time have the right skills and be very over with the fans already....So i believe onces guys start improving ex. the miz we will be seeing alot of Face turning and alot of guys turning back heel ex. Randy