Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
    that was cool I didn't even know Drew had that in him but iv'e never heard of the federation he's talking about.

It's a small local fed from the Glasgow area... But yeah, he could well pull off a Val Venis-esque gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinliner View Post
    AJ styles face turn
    Yes to this, too bad this thread is about wrestlers in the realm of WWE though
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by straightedge916 View Post
    Who would you guys like to see turn heel or face in WWE right now?

Heels:
    Gail Kim
    Mark Henry
    HHH
    Khali/Ranjin
    Beth Phoenix
    Chris Masters
    (Maybe Christian if it came with a funny character)
    Vladimir Kozlov

Faces:
    Sheamus
    Ted Dibiase Jr.
    Wade Barrett
    William Regal
    Chavo
    Dolph Ziggler
    Jack Swagger
    Drew McIntyre

And last week on SD! (12/31/10) i saw the Drew vs. Trent match and Trent really looks good, i think he should definitely get a lower card push for now, and be on SD every week.

What are your choices?
    I can't imagine Wade Barrett's future gimmick when he becomes face, but I would love to see that happening. Turning Chavo face and Masters heel would have no effect as they are deeply buried by the WWE.

One I would love to see is Kofi Kingston as heel, as well as a gimmick change when he becomes a heel.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Bischoff View Post
    One I would love to see is Kofi Kingston as heel, as well as a gimmick change when he becomes a heel.
    Add a weird submission move and you got your self an Irken thats interested.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    I like the Jamaican gimmick. Although if he was a heel I'd expect him to talk more, and talk without the jamaican accent, like he had when he first entered the WWE, as a face. No gangster gimmick please. Cryme Tyme did that. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but I don't want Kofi to do it.

with Kofi, they have to think outside the square and stop sticking to the stereotypical characters that they usually give the African/American wrestlers. I'm not sure how they would do it, but they have to try something new for him to go over as a heel

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jjackson32 View Post
    with Kofi, they have to think outside the square and stop sticking to the stereotypical characters that they usually give the African/American wrestlers. I'm not sure how they would do it, but they have to try something new for him to go over as a heel
    Thats what I was getting at. I can't think of anything new for Kofi to do, thats not what the WWE usually sticks african american wrestlers with.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Thats what I was getting at. I can't think of anything new for Kofi to do, thats not what the WWE usually sticks african american wrestlers with.
    I could see wwe making him the stereotypical "angry black guy"