Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
    Here's some of my rough ideas of new faces on RAW.

Miz (turn face)
    Drew Mcintyre (turn face and could be a new Randy Orton)
    Zack Ryder (Being Cena's little buddy can easily make him over with the kids)
    Curt Hawkins (Using Edge's departure as a way to get the reuniting Edgeheads over with the crowd)
    Chris Masters (His push was gonna happen after WM wasn't it?)
    Chris Jericho (No one will boo his return so it would be hard to bring him in as a heel)
    Skip Sheiffeld (Never actually watched him on NXT and always stood out as a heel when I gritted my teeth watching Nexus beat everyone up, but still looking forward to what he can do)
    Batista and Lashley (Hearing rumors here that they might return, I'd thought I'd add them to the last bit of my suggestions)

People who should stay heel are...
    CM Punk: Needs no explanation
    Alberto Del Rio: See CM Punk
    Jack Swagger: Associating with Michael Cole makes you hated 4 life!
    Dolph Ziggler: Being backed by Vickie Guerrero is like a gold mine of heat. If they bring in his brother and she manages them as a new tag team, it would be dynamite.
    Last edited by Ruthless_Aggression; 05-11-2011 at 01:53 PM.
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

Y2J returns. Feuds with CM Punk eventually bringing both into the WWE title picture. Keep ADR feuding with Cena until Summerslam where he can win the title. There is bound to be another gimmick PPV after Summerslam. Make it a Six Way match between CM Punk, Y2J, ADR, John Cena, The Miz and Rey Mysterio. Would set up a very good main event match (could be better without Cena...but there is no way that he wouldnt be involved.) You still have Taker and HHH to have for their part time appearances.
    On Smackdown, I see Orton going heel as I don't think that Christian would go over as a heel too well right now. The fans are really behind him and he seems to get one of the biggest pops whenever he comes out now. Bring Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett and Big Zeke into the main event picture and we have ourselves something to work with.
    Just some thoughts.

i dont agree with what anyone is saying........Y2J is a perfect heel it just works ill give you something he can be an awesome tweener hes got heel written all over him but like someone did say he is also a great face so i think the only thing that would work for him if he does return is a tweener character...if he works with a couple of segments with the rock over their hatred with cena could really help wrestlemania......

also i wold never want drew mcintyre to turn face......im a huge drew fan but the only change he can make is a tweener im sorry but if he goes face it woud just ruin his "sinister" image. but i think wwe need to work with the sinister part some more maybe injure someone........like alberto del rio to turn alberto face

Quote Originally Posted by dondorian View Post
    i dont agree with what anyone is saying........Y2J is a perfect heel it just works ill give you something he can be an awesome tweener hes got heel written all over him but like someone did say he is also a great face so i think the only thing that would work for him if he does return is a tweener character...if he works with a couple of segments with the rock over their hatred with cena could really help wrestlemania......

also i wold never want drew mcintyre to turn face......im a huge drew fan but the only change he can make is a tweener im sorry but if he goes face it woud just ruin his "sinister" image. but i think wwe need to work with the sinister part some more maybe injure someone........like alberto del rio to turn alberto face
    Not saying Drew should become a hand shaking/baby kissing babyface, but I think turning tweenerish face could be a good push. Revive his storyline with Kelly Kelly and make it similar to the Test (RIP)/Stacy Keibler angle. Kinda like a beauty and the beast type thing (bad analogy but you get what I'm saying).
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

I have seen some of Drew McIntyre's stuff from Scotland on YouTube as Thee Drew Gallaway and I have to say he is funny as hell and would be a great face. He kinda reminded me of a Scottish Val Venis the way he talked about women and whatnot. I think he would be a great main event face over on SmackDown cause they really need another face in the main event, they only have Christian and Randy might be turning heel cause of taking to title from Christian, I dunno though.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

i really like RA's idea of having zack ryder as cena's buddy. it would atleast give him airtime

Turng Face:
    The Miz
    Ezekiel Jackson
    Mason Ryan

Turning Heel:
    Great Khali
    Vladimir Kozlov
    Big Show
    Prediction Results
    2011 Overall PPV Contest: 3rd

Dolph Ziggler: He goes back to the "Hi, I'm Dolph Ziggler" gimmick, but he adds in the snarky one-liners from NXT season 4.

Skip Sheffield: He could form a powerhouse tag team with Ezekiel Jackson to take on The Corre

Chavo: Chavo joins Hawkins and Ryder and re-forms La Familia as a Team ECK-like tribute to Edge.
    Last edited by TempestH; 05-18-2011 at 11:20 AM.

There should be a team called POWERHOUSE...with Zeke jackson mason ryan Sheffield needs to drop that skip shit..and whatever new no skills big man wwe got to offer ..but be babyfaces..that would be somethin new

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013