Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Would Sheamus make a good babyface?

Although many of you may not agree, I feel sheamus is pretty damn good for a guy with his experience on the big stage. He's doing a great job of portraying a bad guy who isn't as good as the true top guys but always has an excuse when he doesn't win, which keeps him In the mix.
    But having been following him for quite a bit I've had the opportunity to see him as a big move throwing superface headlining many indie shows in England and Ireland (check him out on YouTube and other video streaming sites).
    I feel that a turn is in the not so far off future, maybe after the return of triple h and their probable feud and when it happens I believe the Celtic warrior will get over huge. With the backstage support of "vince's favourite son" (who's opinion daddy clearly values) combined with his willingness, size and age, vince and his team of lackeys must be chomping at the bit to see how far they can go with this unique looking Irishman. I'm not saying he'll be the best thing since the rock n sock connection but I think he's better off being a good guy and may just shock a few people.
    Either way, like him or not he'll be at or around the top for a long time to come.

No I cannot see Sheamus turning to be a fan favortie ever. He does not have the look or the personality for it. He is very effective as a brute bad guy.

He might get over as an anti-hero face character. Kinda how Hunter is when he's babyface
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Sheamus can never be a babyface, he has caused to much destruction for fans to start cheering him.

Quote Originally Posted by TNA Ambassador View Post
    Sheamus can never be a babyface, he has caused to much destruction for fans to start cheering him.
    Never is a strong word.. I thought they would keep Orton as the top Heel because he seemed to completely thrive in that situation, but there trying to convert him as a anti hero.. I doubt they keep Sheamus a heel for his entire career. I could easily see them push him like Orton/HHH as a anti-hero. Now I don't see this for a few years.. But I doubt he stays a heel for his entire career. Even though he places a perfect Heel.

I think sheamus actually would make a good face, probably still better as a heel though

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyWonder View Post
    No I cannot see Sheamus turning to be a fan favortie ever. He does not have the look or the personality for it. He is very effective as a brute bad guy.
    Oh how wrong you were here sir.

As for now, I'd say that Jack Swagger and Michael McGullicutty would benefit from a face turn (the latter would benefit from a name change too).
    I'd like to see CM Punk turn back face wt the turn of the year.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Randy Orton and Evan Bourne heel turns are also turns I'd like to see.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Curt Hawkins should turn face and get back together with Zack Ryder. If neither of them are going to get a serious singles push, then they could easily be a staple of the tag division.

Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    Curt Hawkins should turn face and get back together with Zack Ryder. If neither of them are going to get a serious singles push, then they could easily be a staple of the tag division.
    Plenty of people have been calling for this for awhile now. And I think it would work great. Ryder and Hawkins are both great wrestlers, Ryder is pretty over with most of the fans, and both have tagged in the past and are friends and have a good chemistry with each other. He would fit better with Ryder then Santino that's for sure.