View Poll Results: What is the best ACTUAL tag team of all time?(not two singles put toghether)

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Steiner Brothers

4 11.11%
  • L.O.D./Road Warriors

11 30.56%
  • Harlem Heat

2 5.56%
  • Hardy Boyz

2 5.56%
  • Hart Foundation

2 5.56%
  • Dudley Boyz/Team 3D

4 11.11%
  • The Headshrinkers

0 0%
  • APA

2 5.56%
  • Rock n Sock(just for fun)

0 0%
  • OTHER>>>>>

15 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Greatest tag team of all time!!!

Althought the WWE tag team genre has been down to just two actual teams Hart dynasty and rikishi's sons(the USos) I was thinking that there have been real good team throughout wrestling....right now the best teams are the MCMG and beer money hands down....but aside from that I want to know who you think is the best actual team of all time......pick three best better good

3 picks
    Steiner Brothers
    Rick and Scott(not big poppa pump) were very good wrestlers with a good move set they were exciting to see in the ring and
    just very good matt wrestlers

Road Warriors
    Spiked football gear thats it
    very good team too and knew how to sell a story

Harlem Heat
    prior to king booka,spinaroonie,and all that booker T was very good to see and would sell the persona even though they had very little to work with.....the theme song was awesome

APA. In my opinion this was a team that should have never ended. But, then again, JBL shot way up to the top after the initial split took place. Another team I could name would be E&C. They had those segments that would make you laugh so hard you would blow chunks! I remember sitting down one night an E&C were talking about their nuts to the interviewer, and it turned out at the end of the segment they were talking about Cashews. XDDDDDDD
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

Road Warriors
    Awesome chemistry between Hawk and Animal. You knew someone was getting their @$$ whipped when that music hit.

Steiner Brothers
    As stated before,the move set was great and can go with anyone at the time.

Dudley Boyz
    It may spark a debate but they have won Tag gold 23 times. Excellent mic work by Bubba Ray that by the time he was done,you wanted to strangle the guy.
    Sorry couldn't get more in depth but i gotta run. Great thread btw

Im sorry I know they didnt last as long as most Tag Teams but in the ring and ass a team its no contest for me. Its The Worlds Greatest Tag Team Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin.
    AWESOME!!!

Road Warriors -Obvious reasons.

British Bulldogs - Obvious reasons.

Heart Foundation - Obvious reasons.

Steiner Brothers - Obvious reasons.

Dudly Boyz - Obvious reasons.

Rock N Roll Express - Obvious reasons.

I would put Harlem Heat but I just don't think they were that good to be honest and when I think of greatness I just don't think of them. I also don't think you can just narrow this down to 1 tag team as the best as all had their great moments because all were original and innovative.

How are Edge and Christian not on here? They weren't just a thrown together tag team. They were a legit team for years and (correct me if Im wrong) they won all 3 of the epic TLC matches between them, The Hardyz and The Dudleys.

But my vote goes to the Dudleys. They've held tag gold from all the major promotions and, no matter what company they were in, have been dominating the tag team scene for 15 years and are still going strong.

LOD obviously

R.I.P. Guys

Does Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard and The Hollywood Blondes count or are they classed as thrown together teams? if not then Hart Foundation,British Bulldogs and The Steiners

Blog Entries
    Blanchard & Anderson can hardly be considered "thrown together", as they were together in the original Four Horsemen.

I'll always say The Road Warriors, even though I know there were more 'entertaining' and 'versatile' teams, they were my favourite.

I think The R&R Express were HIGHLY OVERRATED.

Bulldogs, Steiners, Hart Foundation, E&C were all great teams too