Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    chavo wasn't even in wwe or hell wrestling with for 16 years. kane been kane for 16 years. huge difference.

johnny nitro and john morrison same gimmick.
    I'm pretty sure you're saying Chavo hasn't wrestled for 16 years? Are you serious? He's wrestled about 22 years now I believe.Professionally. Not Indy or Backyard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're saying Chavo hasn't wrestled for 16 years? Are you serious? He's wrestled about 22 years now I believe.Professionally. Not Indy or Backyard.
    no i wasn't talking about is career. i was talking about when he had the gimmick

I think we should be grateful of the few wrestlers like Kane that we still get to see in this modern era. To be completely honest with you, Kane and the likes are what's keeping me at least mildly interested in the show. I imagine there are still a few people out there who share my opinion, and these people are probably what cause these old-time wrestlers to still be around. I do agree with you to an extent though; the WWE can't please everyone... It doesn't work like that. So why are they trying to???

I want to see Kane given a real WWE title run before he retires.
    I have always loved his returns, and I hope they do the same thing this time. Maybe have Orton, The Shield & The Wyatt Family beating down DB and the Rhodes, then the Pyro hits and Kane returns and cleans house.
    Thats what I hope happens, though.

Now that See No Evil 2 has wrapped up production, I hope we get to see a typical Kane comeback and lay waste to the Wyatt family.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    The best thing to do with Kane is to turn him into a some sort of mentor for The Ascension when they get on to main roster. Kane is on his way out and that would be really cool if both The Undertaker and Kane were the ones who got to introduce The Ascension to WWE fans.The torch has to be passed.

Blog Entries
    Anyone predict "Corporate" Kane as we have him now when discussing this thread. Bet not!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Have corporate Kane remain for another 10 months or so. Have him get even more corporate than he is now. Then have Taker come back to remind him he is a monster. Have him do the same thing that Taker did when Kane first come on the scene in 1998 (refuse to fight Taker) Taker finally pushes him over the edge. Kane becomes the monster one last time. The two fight at mania 31. Kane finally breaks the streak. They both retire together.
    BOOK IT!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Rock Bottom View Post
    Have corporate Kane remain for another 10 months or so. Have him get even more corporate than he is now. Then have Taker come back to remind him he is a monster. Have him do the same thing that Taker did when Kane first come on the scene in 1998 (refuse to fight Taker) Taker finally pushes him over the edge. Kane becomes the monster one last time. The two fight at mania 31. Kane finally breaks the streak. They both retire together.
    BOOK IT!!!!!
    Having Kane breaking the streak is a terrible idea.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I cannot even think of this Idea. Poor idea.. I do not agree