Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

An idea for Glenn Jacobs

When the Kane character debuted, it was the attitude era. The idea of kane does not fit in this new era. I was thinking Kane gets a injury. 6 months later bring back Dr. Isaac Yankem. My gut feeling is no one here will agree with this tho
    A Irishman, a Russian, and an Italian were having a tea party.............

haha no, i don't like this idea, and i don't really see the E doing anything of the sort. He's, at his age, and how long he has been Kane, will be a "Forever Character"...Much like Undertaker...You might see certain changes (Examples: Taker-American Badass, Kane-Without Mask, Comedy Kane) But other then that, he'll never be known other then, Kane.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Austin View Post
    When the Kane character debuted, it was the attitude era. The idea of kane does not fit in this new era. I was thinking Kane gets a injury. 6 months later bring back Dr. Isaac Yankem. My gut feeling is no one here will agree with this tho

he will need to grow his haur out that will take awhile and oh people will know he was kane.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    he will need to grow his haur out that will take awhile and oh people will know he was kane.
    Chavo = kerwin white.....
    Johnny Nitro = John Morrison
    ect
    A Irishman, a Russian, and an Italian were having a tea party.............

Why doesn't kane fit in todays WWE? Yeah the silent destructive monster that just runs through people wouldn't fit but Kane hadn't really been that for a very long time. And honestly kane, with or without his mask, has been one of the only consistently good things about wwe for years.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Austin View Post
    Chavo = kerwin white.....
    Johnny Nitro = John Morrison
    ect
    chavo wasn't even in wwe or hell wrestling with for 16 years. kane been kane for 16 years. huge difference.

johnny nitro and john morrison same gimmick.

Blog Entries
    Kane will always be Kane. Someone else said it and I agree, Kane has been one of the most good consistent things about WWE. Kane is already mid to late 40's and with 16 years as the same gimmick in the same company, what or who else is Kane gonna do with another name change.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    Actually, i seen a picture of Kane and Vince Vaughn, at a Ron Paul BBQ thing, and it looked like his hair was in a pony tail bun type thing...Not as long as it used to be when he first donned the mask, but getting there..

Blog Entries
    I don't really get how you can say the Kane character doesn't fit in today's WWE.

Either way, DDS is dead and buried, where it belongs. Even PG Kane > DDS.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Kane fits in Today's market. He just needs to be turned back into the horror movie monster we all know he can be. When I first saw him in the late 90's and early 2000's my friends and I always compared him to Jason Voorhees. Whenever my friend attended shows they would buy all of his merchandise. He was the 'in' thing back then, especially when he returned in 2002 and laid out The Un-Americans in his new badass attire and theme song called 'Slow Chemical'.

When he brought the mask back in 2011 at the Slammy Awards it spiked a really loud pop from a pretty seemingly dead crowd (unless my memory betrayed me) after he unveiled the new mask following his chokeslamming of John Cena. He seemed like a legit threat at that moment and I truly thought they were bringing the old Kane back. Hell, he even had Mark fuckin' Henry bailing from the ring when he climbed up on to the apron with a Predator looking mask on.

While the funny Kane is great entertainment I think that Kane deserves another serious run and even a longer World Championship run. I feel like stuff like that was always out of Kane's reach and I really believe that he needs a longer run with the big one and more time on the microphone. When Kane was feuding with 'Taker a few years ago I remember getting really into the promos. They would dim the lights, turn them red, then play a sweet little melody in the background as he spoke in a dark and heavy voiced tone. I would love to see him as that Monster one last time. Not the weak comedian that can get beaten down by three guys, but the Kane who took out half the roster on his own back in the day. I know I might be living in nostalgic land though, lol.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs