View Poll Results: who will win nxt

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • clay

5 71.43%
  • curtis

2 28.57%

nxt gets worse each series

so i was just thinking about nxt and figured each series you get les tv time
    barret season 1 is on tv nearly everyweek
    lowki season2 sure he was jobing but he was on tv for a few months
    kaitlyn season 3 has only been on tv 2 times since winning
    so will brodus clay or johnny curtis continue on the decay of winners or will it be a u turn for nxt.
    also the title matches get less prestegious like s1 wwe title, s2 ic title, s3 no title match yet ,s4 tagtitle
    thaughts on this and who you think will win nxt

I would like to see Clay win. I kinda want to see him irun a program against Bryan as apposed to a tag team title venture with Recardio Rodregiez. That promo he cut on Bryan a few weeks ago saying he would rape Gail Kim was pretty scary and would make a good series of matches IMO
    "Knives are little swords too!"

it's hard to duplicate the series of nxt each time. the second roster had husky, mcgillicuty and riley on the main roster and neither won. the first has over half active. the third series is kinda tough bc u have females competing for tv time and raw and smackdown is a 2 hour show. what probably happened was whoever they put in season 1 were the most ready and they trhew them out there. I see johnny curtis winning it only if he retaliates from last week's sucka attack. bad move on brodius clay unless johnny doesnt retaliate.

clay all the way! even tho he is S&%t ugly

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    shame clay lost i was rooting for him
    but he will make it to the roster dont worry