Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Norwegian Viking saying hello

Hello everybody. Doing my obligation as a new member and mentally shaking hands with everybody.

I'm a guy from Norway and I guess i'm kind of a new wrestlingfan compared to a lot of you guys. I started waching regulary after WM26. I'm now in the process of watching old raw episodes and PPVs.

I guess the Undertaker was the one who really drew to wrestling, but after i've seen a bit i got to say that Jericho is just awesome. I f*cking hated him from the first moment I saw him. Jericho is an epic heel. And the Breaking the code documentary? it is just awesome.

Please say hello

Viking

Hi there Olaf
    Hope you have a nice time around this forums
    It's never to late to pick up wrestling, enjoy this crazy (but awesome) place

Olaf. LOL.
    Predjudice is fun. Guess your name is Pablo Escobar?

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Olaf. LOL.
    Predjudice is fun. Guess your name is Pablo Escobar?
    Sorry if i offended you
    Just trying to be funny, but maybe I didn't though taht I could hurt your feelings
    BTW I actually enjoyed the Escobar mention, not that I like the guy, is just nice to see a guy of norway knowing something about my country
    (even if is something not so good)
    Again sorry, hope you don't get a bad impression of the site, pretty much everyone here are good guys

i wasn't offended at all. It's nice to meet people that does'nt think too highly of them self, and can see a joke for a joke and not an attack on them. I don't know if you have an interest in politics of any sort but i wonder, how is it living next door to hugo chavez? is that a bad thing or does'nt it have an impact on colombia at all?

i wasn't offended at all. It's nice to meet people that does'nt think too highly of them self, and can see a joke for a joke and not an attack on them. I don't know if you have an interest in politics of any sort but i wonder, how is it living next door to hugo chavez? is that a bad thing or does'nt it have an impact on colombia at all?
    mhhhh
    yeah I'm interested in politics, in fact I'm a law student
    Chavez is a hard guy to deal with you know? Especially in his own country, he has virtually no opossition in the senate so his doing whatever he wants (lately is privating buisness man of their property)
    Here in my country we used to have a lot of problems with him, cause he started to help colombian gerrilla FARC that kills and kidnaps people.
    Last year there were actually treats of him to try to invade colombia.
    As we change our president relation is a little bit better, but he is still a major treat on us

that man is carzy. but i guess that is obvious when he declares his friendship with libya, iran and north korea. I'm not a fan of america beeing the worldpolice in any way, but if they bombed those countrys back to the stone age you would'nt see me protesting in front of the ambassy. enough politics.

how do you feel about kofi kingston? i feel like he is a way bigger pissbreak than divas. i just don't care

that man is carzy. but i guess that is obvious when he declares his friendship with libya, iran and north korea. I'm not a fan of america beeing the worldpolice in any way, but if they bombed those countrys back to the stone age you would'nt see me protesting in front of the ambassy. enough politics.

how do you feel about kofi kingston? i feel like he is a way bigger pissbreak than divas. i just don't care
    I actually quite like him
    He is quick, good move set, full of charisma
    The guy just screams main event material, but the booking on him has been terrible
    He's been used as a jobber to the stars, but his credibility is on the floor, WWE will have to put a great effort to make him relevant
    but right now, he's one of the dullest guys in SD!
    Hey BTW love your sign in latin

Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    Hey BTW love your sign in latin
    I just checked my spelling with google translater and ether I suck in latin or google translate is shit

probably both