Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heel Sabin

You know what's sad? That all of this negativity going on within the company is actually a blessing in disguise, but the typical Internet smarks will actually miss out on it, since they just choose to be driven by negativity.

Anyway. From what we are seeing now, I can almost expect the return of six sides, although I kinda feel bad for the wrestlers of TNA chose to listen to the smarks and bring that thing back.the majority of the roster HATE the six sided ring. From the interviews I've read, they've said it's annoying to wrestle in it, and they also find it too gimmick-ish. I could care less about six sides.

I'd like to see a better focus on the X Division, a unique way to present the women's Divison, rather than attempting to make them look hardcore (I know Spyke hates it), and a different role for Hogan. Unlike most, I don't mind Hogan at all; I just think the manager role has gotten stale. I miss Bischoff and there's no better evil GM to play that role than him. Make Hogan some sort of higher power. Hell, they could claim he got promoted to a bigger role in the company. Spyke should pay him for embassador appearances outside of Impact to make sure he's still being paid, instead of taking some spotlight, and bring him back on the show occasionally whenever Bischoff gets out of control to mess with his decisions at a PPV. Imagine if Hogan appeared on an episode before a PPV to say he was gonna be in a guy's corner? It'd be more impactful than his regular appearances.

Sting could be some sort of teacher who hangs around and wrestles every now and then, while also having some sort of power, but below Bischoff.

All of these assumptions plus old school TNA (which seems to be the road they're taking) could reaaaaallllyy benefit the show and create some good tv.

MAKE IT HAPPEN SPYKE!

Also...

Jeff Jarrett being behind Dixie's "heel" turn?
    MIND BLOWN.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    You know what's sad? That all of this negativity going on within the company is actually a blessing in disguise, but the typical Internet smarks will actually miss out on it, since they just choose to be driven by negativity.

Anyway. From what we are seeing now, I can almost expect the return of six sides, although I kinda feel bad for the wrestlers of TNA chose to listen to the smarks and bring that thing back.the majority of the roster HATE the six sided ring. From the interviews I've read, they've said it's annoying to wrestle in it, and they also find it too gimmick-ish. I could care less about six sides.

I'd like to see a better focus on the X Division, a unique way to present the women's Divison, rather than attempting to make them look hardcore (I know Spyke hates it), and a different role for Hogan. Unlike most, I don't mind Hogan at all; I just think the manager role has gotten stale. I miss Bischoff and there's no better evil GM to play that role than him. Make Hogan some sort of higher power. Hell, they could claim he got promoted to a bigger role in the company. Spyke should pay him for embassador appearances outside of Impact to make sure he's still being paid, instead of taking some spotlight, and bring him back on the show occasionally whenever Bischoff gets out of control to mess with his decisions at a PPV. Imagine if Hogan appeared on an episode before a PPV to say he was gonna be in a guy's corner? It'd be more impactful than his regular appearances.

Sting could be some sort of teacher who hangs around and wrestles every now and then, while also having some sort of power, but below Bischoff.

All of these assumptions plus old school TNA (which seems to be the road they're taking) could reaaaaallllyy benefit the show and create some good tv.

MAKE IT HAPPEN SPYKE!

Also...

Jeff Jarrett being behind Dixie's "heel" turn?
    MIND BLOWN.
    who is spyke?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    So EVERYONE who come in the TNA section to discuss TNA would know that he doesn't care about TNA...

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    who is spyke?
    My phone chooses to auto correct Spike into Spyke. Hard times.

you know what I meant, you douche lol

Back to heel Sabin

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    Absolutely not. He's not menacing or intimidating enough.
    I agree, but this is where Velvet comes in to play. Ease her out of her goody goody super sweet role and transform her back in to Beautiful People Velvet. Let her be the trouble making menace outside of the ring. While Sabin is taking care of business inside the ring.