Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heel Sabin

Heel Sabin

With all the hammer stuff and back stage segment with Velvet I'm starting to feel a heel turn coming. I think it could be a good move. I would love to see a feud with AJ. Something with Hardy as well. He could always go back to the X Division.

What's your thoughts on a heel Sabin?

Blog Entries
    Who cares. No offense to you, but my interest in TNA is just gone.

I wish Chris Sabin would have kept the World Title until BFG, and had AJ Styles as his opponent. I would have had Sabin become a bit cockier, something like Daniel Bryan back in 2012. AJ Styles would have still had his face turn, and I believe the match would have been amazing. I bet long time fans of TNA (like myself) would have loved to see it.

But I think a heel Sabin would be good.

I don't care for it. It was probably for the best though, since TNA booked him poorly after he won the title. He never felt like a big deal, from winning the title, to losing it.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Absolutely not. He's not menacing or intimidating enough.

Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    This, I feel exactly the same way. I've always been a WWE fan for over 20 years, but about 4 years ago I thought I'd give TNA a chance and even though I was still a WWE fan I really enjoyed TNA it was original and new and exciting. I have watched both WWE/TNA ever since. AN yes WWE has it's flaws but I'm WWE at heart. But this isn't a comment from a WWE fan to TNA, this is just a wrestling fans opinion. The last two months TNA has gone DOWN heavy. To the point I can't actually sit though an entire Impact anymore.

So with that said, no offence but I have no interest at this time, heel Sabin, face Sabin, commentator Sabin, ref Sabin. It doesn't really matter, I won't be watching till something picks up again.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I wish Chris Sabin would have kept the World Title until BFG, and had AJ Styles as his opponent. I would have had Sabin become a bit cockier, something like Daniel Bryan back in 2012. AJ Styles would have still had his face turn, and I believe the match would have been amazing. I bet long time fans of TNA (like myself) would have loved to see it.

But I think a heel Sabin would be good.
    agreed, 100% I always felt that Sabin vs Styles would be a better match given their......styles

Quote Originally Posted by ZomBear View Post
    The last two months TNA has gone DOWN heavy. To the point I can't actually sit though an entire Impact anymore.

So with that said, no offence but I have no interest at this time, heel Sabin, face Sabin, commentator Sabin, ref Sabin. It doesn't really matter, I won't be watching till something picks up again.

This is interesting because your opinion of TNA has gone down since VKM-Lite (Pritchard) left and TNA started turning back more towards the older style of programming they once were; putting the focal point on the wrestling and not as much the acting. Since Destination X, the product has been less segments. This is a product shift that I personally enjoy because the TNA talents should be minimized in their use for these in-ring segments. Outside of Aries, Roode, and Bully (maybe a few select others), most of the guys aren't the strongest on the mic. Biggest example of this is Sabin. It's not that he is terrible; Sabin is functional in things like those backstage segments this week. However, when given a live mic and told to "wow the crowd" with his words in the ring, Sabin just fell flat; especially when placed against Bully.

It's something different for Sabin and adding Vel Vel was a smart decision. Sabin vs. Styles for the title at BFG would be a dream match, but with the way that the Sabin run was going, I have more interest in a Bully/Styles battle for the belt. Bully still has that heel momentum going for him. I don't think that outside of killing a Cat on live television and setting Hardy's hair on fire, Sabin couldn't get the heel power behind him to make that match feel as important as what Bully can do.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post

Then why comment?

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Then why comment?

So EVERYONE who come in the TNA section to discuss TNA would know that he doesn't care about TNA...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone