Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    I think that having Nash as a heel would be much more satisfying that having him as a face. I can just picture him, Waltman cutting great promos, interfering matches, and hands down make some great matches. Possibly add HHH in there too.

Blog Entries
    With reports saying that WWE are looking to revive the concept of managers, Kevin Nash would be a great heel manager to someone IMO.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Kevin Nash would make a great Manager to the right superstar. It could be similiar to Stiener and Petey Williams, a mentor role but still occasionaly competes in tag matches where he doesnt have to work too much.

Kevin Nash with a guy like Tyler Reks could work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    Kevin Nash would make a great Manager to the right superstar. It could be similiar to Stiener and Petey Williams, a mentor role but still occasionaly competes in tag matches where he doesnt have to work too much.

Kevin Nash with a guy like Tyler Reks could work.
    I do not even see how this could work. Tyler Reks' new gimmick has no real personality. He even makes Drew Mcintyre seem interesting. I think if Tyler Reks were to revert back to his old laid back gimmick then I could see Kevin Nash being a great manager for him. But since I do not really see that happening anytime soon I think Kevin Nash could be a great manager for Ryder & Hawkins.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

I really don't care what they have Big Kev doing just bring him back. Nash was always my favorite wrestler since I was a little kid. I marked the hell out when he made his return in the rumble as Deisel.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I do not even see how this could work. Tyler Reks' new gimmick has no real personality. He even makes Drew Mcintyre seem interesting. I think if Tyler Reks were to revert back to his old laid back gimmick then I could see Kevin Nash being a great manager for him. But since I do not really see that happening anytime soon I think Kevin Nash could be a great manager for Ryder & Hawkins.
    IMO, that gimmick sucked!! I agree with your point that his current gimmick hasn't got a personality, but it sure has more potential to take him further up the card than that surfer gimmick!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Big Kev need to be the RAW General Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Well there would be some character tweeking to make it work, but I can see Reks being an upper midcarder if he is given a decent gimmick and a mouthpiece. I wouldnt want Nash to manage Ryder/Hawkins because he would make them look like little tiny children whenever they are close to each other. A Huge guy like nash needs to be paired up with another big guy imo.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snaggletooth View Post
    if nash gets an offer to go back into wwe, i say go for it and do whatever it takes to get movie roles. He was awesome in the punisher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq_5lwexpn4&
    awesome in the punisher? Nobody in the punisher movie was good.