Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Jericho return! -Just a theory no spoilers-

Hey guys what do you think if

during the match Christian vs Orton at Over the limits Jericho comes back and helps Christian winning the title??

We know that Jericho will come back anytime soon and that Orton was the one to put him out.
    Also don't forget that Jericho & Christian were a tag team years ago and that they're both canadians!

Tell me your opinions :-)

RAW is Jericho.

Sorry, but most returns like his happen on the A-show.
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

Maybe Vince will make everyone forget that Orton put him out like Vince fooled us on takers wm17 opponent leading up to wm27

or maybe Jericho gate crashes over the limit lets christian win the belt so it sets up a Jericho-Orton feud and christian can hold the title for a couple of months with opponents like mark Henry, sheamus and then at Summer Slam teddy long makes a triple threat match Orton vs Jericho vs Christian for the WHC in a NO-DQ match what a summer that would be if that happens XD

When Jericho left He said he had the IP of the anonymous GM...then he was kicked in the head...

I hope that when he returns he reveal the identity of the GM...
    Then again Jericho said he wanted to change gimmick so maybe he'll return as a face on RAW just like Ruthless_Aggression said...
    But it would be cool to see Jericho punishing Orton :-P

Blog Entries
    I think y2j should come back in one of two ways:

A.) Memory loss. Orton punted Jericho right in the head the night Jericho said he had the IP address of the RAW General Manager. So I think that when Jericho comes back he should come back, make a huge return at a PPV. Cut an awesome promo. Then the next night on RAW....do it again. Then on Smackdown...do it again.

Okay after reading that...that sounds f**king retarded.....maybe it'll get picked up.

B.) The other idea is have Y2J come back as a masked Luchadore. Make it extremely clear that it's Jericho...hell maybe even use his old AAA name Corazon de Leon. Have him use the exact same moveset as Y2J maybe even add in a couple of new moves. Then have him feud with Sin Cara. Let him and Sin Cara tear up the blue brand, throw in Chavo, and then keep him going. Have everybody call him out on it. Then eventually get himself a World Title Shot at whoever. You could probably keep this going for a couple of months hell maybe a year if done right and then have him lose it in a Title vs. Mask match or something of the sort
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304 View Post

A.) Memory loss. Orton punted Jericho right in the head the night Jericho said he had the IP address of the RAW General Manager. So I think that when Jericho comes back he should come back, make a huge return at a PPV. Cut an awesome promo. Then the next night on RAW....do it again. Then on Smackdown...do it again.

Okay after reading that...that sounds f**king retarded.....maybe it'll get picked up.
    I have some respect for you due to the UWA thread, so I'll pretend I have not read that

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304 View Post

B.) The other idea is have Y2J come back as a masked Luchadore. Make it extremely clear that it's Jericho...hell maybe even use his old AAA name Corazon de Leon. Have him use the exact same moveset as Y2J maybe even add in a couple of new moves. Then have him feud with Sin Cara. Let him and Sin Cara tear up the blue brand, throw in Chavo, and then keep him going. Have everybody call him out on it. Then eventually get himself a World Title Shot at whoever. You could probably keep this going for a couple of months hell maybe a year if done right and then have him lose it in a Title vs. Mask match or something of the sort
    This is a good idea! He spent alot of time in Mexico in his younger days, Jericho says he is the madonna of wrestling and always changing his image. This would be good to watch, maybe not making it that obvious its jericho at first n then slowly he starts using the Jericho move set over the coming weeks.

Unfortunately this is probably a distant dream, Jericho will almost definitely return to RAW and not Smackdown. I expect a huge return to be planned, Jericho is massively creative and excellent at re-inventing himself. Probably a big angle where the RAW GM is revealed. He will almost certainly be face for a while following the return, because he will have the same problem Edge had every time he returned, he is simply to popular to be heel n people will cheer regardless of what he does. After a few months Jericho will change his character again and turn heel. He is exceptional at what he does.

Blog Entries
    This is exactly what I thought would/will happen if Jericho is planning on returning. I think an angle could start where Jericho becomes top face of Smackdown and Orton heel turn. Could lead to a Orton/Jericho Summerslam match then from there on out it wouldn't take too long for Jericho to turn heel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless_Aggression View Post
    RAW is Jericho.

Sorry, but most returns like his happen on the A-show.
    Are you saying he is referring to SD? Cuz he didn't say Smackdown he said The Over The Limit PPV which has more returns than Raw.

As said before if and when he comes back, he will most likely have a surprise return on a ppv and then premiere on Raw.