Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jeff Jarrett Back In? Hogan/Bischoff Out?

With Hogan's contract expiring Oct 1st and Jeff Jarrett's name appearing on the TNA website, can this be the end for Hogan and the much needed restart for Jarrett to run the show again!!?

All i can say is please please PLEASE let this be the case.
    Hogan and Bischoff have been the worst thing to happen to TNA since it started.
    They are like a disease for business in TNA. And they need to go. The money spent to keep these two in could be spent on keeping current talent happy, and using under utalised talent. Hogans ego took up too much space on the roster and has to go.

I don't understand why people think Jarrett hasn't been involved with TNA. He's the Vice President of the company, and is fully involved with the budget cuts. Hogan and Bischoff have absolutely no power compared to him.

Personally, I'd like to see him have more creative control. TNA was better back in 2003-09.

TNA is unhappy with Hogan. Hogan is unhappy with TNA...where does it say Bischoff is involved in all of this? I'd keep Bischoff, personally, and just make his role in the company very clear.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    I don't understand why people think Jarrett hasn't been involved with TNA. He's the Vice President of the company, and is fully involved with the budget cuts. Hogan and Bischoff have absolutely no power compared to him.

It has long been reported that JJ was phased out of the decision making in TNA. Once Jarrett and Karen's relationship was made public, Dixie distanced herself from him and made many different strides to replace him in the role he once held. It's why people like Bischoff came in and Russo left. It's also why decisions about rebranding the company to iMPACT was taken into consideration when Spike suggested it.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    TNA is unhappy with Hogan. Hogan is unhappy with TNA...where does it say Bischoff is involved in all of this? I'd keep Bischoff, personally, and just make his role in the company very clear.

I like Bischoff (honestly, him on commentary would be something I'd like to see) and some of the things he brings to TNA - he introduced Lagana and others to help formulate longer story arcs and has stepped up the production value by miles. That being said, Bischoff follows Hogan. We all know this. I don't think (my speculation) that Bischoff would stick around with TNA after Hogan left because of how much he cares about TNA. The only exception might be for Garett, but I think both he and Garett have both stated that they want Garett to make his own path and USE the Bischoff name to help him, but not having his dad be the only reason why he is employed.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Actually Jarrett was no more then a ambasador for TNA for the past 2 or 3 years... Wrestling in Mexico and other countries for the most....
    Hogan yes.... he needs to be rid of....
    If there anyway TNA can keep Bischoff I say they should even if it short-term(another year) till they can find someone to replace him with...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Actually Jarrett was no more then a ambasador for TNA for the past 2 or 3 years... Wrestling in Mexico and other countries for the most....
    Hogan yes.... he needs to be rid of....
    If there anyway TNA can keep Bischoff I say they should even if it short-term(another year) till they can find someone to replace him with...
    No. That's Jeff Jarrett the wrestler you see on TV, not the Vice President of the company. He's been the Vice President since Dixie bought the company; that hasn't changed at all. He's only been absent backstage.

As far as Bischoff goes, I doubt he'd be dumb enough to leave if Hogan leaves. I guess it depends on the circumstances; him and Harvey have a good thing going for them, and the more shows they can add under their belt, the better it is for their production company. Throw that away because Hogan might leave? Nah. If WWE wanted Hogan back, and possibly Bischoff, that wouldn't benefit Bischoff/Harvey in any way.

Blog Entries
    No. That's Jeff Jarrett the wrestler you see on TV, not the Vice President of the company. He's been the Vice President since Dixie bought the company; that hasn't changed at all. He's only been absent backstage.

As far as Bischoff goes, I doubt he'd be dumb enough to leave if Hogan leaves. I guess it depends on the circumstances; him and Harvey have a good thing going for them, and the more shows they can add under their belt, the better it is for their production company. Throw that away because Hogan might leave? Nah. If WWE wanted Hogan back, and possibly Bischoff, that wouldn't benefit Bischoff/Harvey in any way.
    I believe Bischoff is to valuable to lose esp with a change or new era coming to TNA.... TNA should try to keep Bischoff and Jason Harvey as long as they can...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I doubt that Jeff Jarrett will be coming back for this reason, but we can hope- Jarrett would come back to the fray and demand a lower wage than hogan because Jeff loves the company, the company that he helped to create. Hogan has helped tna in some ways, but it is time for him to move on back to WWE, who he actully gives a damn about.