Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 81
  1. #1

    So Where Are the Fresh Faces Dixie Keeps Promising?

    To offset the many TNA wrestlers released the last 3 or 4 months. Dixie Carter states TNA will bring in new fresh faces.
    Who are they and when are they debuting?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    To offset the many TNA wrestlers released the last 3 or 4 months. Dixie Carter states TNA will bring in new fresh faces.
    Who are they and when are they debuting?
    tito ortiz and rampage.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    tito ortiz and rampage.
    Yea pretty much

  4. #4
    but she made the comment after they had already appeared on TV!

  5. #5
    I'm guessing probably after BFG, which in essence would be the start of a new cycle

  6. #6
    Fresh faces... Sounds like another run for The Nasty Boys. :P

  7. #7
    TNA needs more TV time for more fresh faces, as well as some old 1's they dropped the ball on: Amazing Red, Dutt, Petey Williams, Shelley, Chase Stevens et al

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage3:16 View Post
    TNA needs more TV time for more fresh faces, as well as some old 1's they dropped the ball on: Amazing Red, Dutt, Petey Williams, Shelley, Chase Stevens et al
    all these wrestlers suffer from one thing being half a pro wrestler good in the ring but no charisma value what so ever

    OP:my guess after BFG new faces will show up let just hope they are not half of a pro wrestler


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling Realist View Post
    all these wrestlers suffer from one thing being half a pro wrestler good in the ring but no charisma value what so ever

    OP:my guess after BFG new faces will show up let just hope they are not half of a pro wrestler
    Little Petey pomp was amazing! He's awesome.

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  10. #10
    As much as I want to see the fresh faces, TNA'S roster has to remain small. Reason being TNA only tapes 2 hour shows once a week. Their a lot of wrestlers are on the roster already who have not been on tv for weeks! Rob Terry, Jesse Godderz,Robbie E, Sam Shaw, Kenny King, Eric Young and Rockstar Spud.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.