Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Awesome!!!

WM 30 guest host maybe?

I don't want to see Hogan near a wrestling ring or in the WWE, even if he doesn't wrestle.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    I like to bring up a theory I think that maybe true. I've been thinking since he joined TNA, What does Hogan have to benefit from it? Should TNA die, its just another thorn out of WWE's foot and if it lives, Hogan gets paid. Let me put it this way, WWE has always supported Hogan. Hogan can retire and have 5 new born kids and they'd be set for live forever. Why? Because Hogan kept WWF alive. Now my believes maybe wrong but I think, Hogan's been under a WWE contract all this time. His task is to ruin TNA. Why? Because if he does, Vince will pay him like no tomorrow in thanks. TNA's not in a state it can't go back to though. Hogan has not yet "ruined" it but he did infact tainted it. This is a fixable problem, but Hogan has done nothing but bad news for TNA. Highest paid person, advice on new ring and productions, and trying to take TNA on the road was a wrong move. And Bitchoff is almost in charge, so everything Hogan says, he gets. Its not even fair. If TNA wants to stay alive, they need to rid themselves of these two company killers.

Interesting Theory..last time when I and my friend are discussing about VKM..my friend came with this interesting theory....he said Hogan is paid to ruin TNA...n I also believed in it...now I got a supporter in you over here..

From the looks of it Hogan will be back under the WWE banner if things between him and TNA continue to go south.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Id rather bischoff nack but I dont think it will happen for bischoff
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Id rather bischoff nack but I dont think it will happen for bischoff
    He was the greatest General Manager ever. I am not even ashamed to say that because RAW under his kayfabe'd reign was great.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I don't want to see Hogan near a wrestling ring or in the WWE, even if he doesn't wrestle.
    This is my opinion, I dont know what he can offer long term
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

I can definitely see a licensing deal with Hogan whether or not they want him to be an ambassador i am not so sure.

Blog Entries
    Off topic, but I've been mesmerized by your sig. Who's that taking the Stunner? The hair and bicepband made me think Bradshaw, but I thought he was heavier.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Hogan on the Legends Contract would probably mean more Hogan Merchandise like DVDs or Toys. He'll probably be better than Flair in publicity though.