Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Other options for Heyman

I think Ryback being the new Heyman guy is pointless. There are other guys they could have used to bring them to the main roster just talking about Mason Ryan here .. Or give them a bigger name and good story line lets say Big E Langston .

Leo Kruger , Barin Corbin, Mason Ryan, Big E.. I dont know anybody other than Ryback. Ideas ?

Agree for Ryback. I would have prefer someone else. Perhaps I care too much about what makes sense, and Ryback as a Heyman guy does not.
    Respect the beard !

Ryback needs a mouth piece and Heyman is the best manager in business today, maybe even ever. Makes perfect sense.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

For me the perfect fit is Ryder, Before Axel Ryder should have been the guy, Lets face it the story is already there....he's made the company a shit load of money, worked is way to a fan favourite without any push or help from the company......The storyline is there
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    For me the perfect fit is Ryder, Before Axel Ryder should have been the guy, Lets face it the story is already there....he's made the company a shit load of money, worked is way to a fan favourite without any push or help from the company......The storyline is there
    Lmao zack Ryder that's a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    I love Ryder, but if he were with Heyman, he'd probably be booked the same way that Axel is.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ryder and Hawkins as a team though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Obama View Post
    Lmao zack Ryder that's a good one.
    Why? Who better a guy like Big-E who we are yet to see much off? JTG? 3mb?

Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    I love Ryder, but if he were with Heyman, he'd probably be booked the same way that Axel is.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ryder and Hawkins as a team though.
    I dunno, The differance between Axel and ryder is Axel as gone stale, Ryder already has the fans behind him, a heel turn heyman behind him could work wonders
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post

Leo Kruger , Barin Corbin, Mason Ryan, Big E.. I dont know anybody other than Ryback. Ideas ?
    If you don't know then you do not have the right to suggest something..
    Ryback needs it more than these guys, 1- he is a beast (of course Mason Ryan is a a beast as well). 2- he is much more established on main roster than the other guys you've mentioned.
    My only problem with Ryback is his smile and the Ryback rules catch phrase..He needs to look very very serious and angry all the time.

To me it seems like the WWE is slowly letting Heyman push talent that they originally wanted to push, but could not, because Heyman can do that better then the WWE.

Good call by the WWE using its resources.

i dont like ryback as a heyman guy only because i been liking ryback the last month or so.