Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Guessing which forum users will either like or hate Raw regardless of actual show content is easier than a Dolphin1925 prediction contest.

Yeah RAW totally sucked last night. Hurry up Cena and get all better so the show can revolve around you so you can save it.......

Man I couldn't do that with a straight face...LOL....RAW was awesome last night. It gave me that AE feel. Loved it.

the wife usually sits on FB and -plays games while i watch raw... she watched raw last night, that is true evidence of what quality they are bringing to the show as of late. and the show Dusty interaction was amazing, i gotta knock you out or these three psychos will beat you with chairs... i can't wait for Show to snap... i also think the locker room run in was premature but with the threat Orton was making they kind of had to unless they wanted to give DB a few weeks off, which would be dumb storyline wise
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Quote Originally Posted by dub View Post
    Yeah dat Wyatts promo was sick. Anytime they do a promo Im locked in. Really feelin the Wyatts. But what about the triple threat tag team match, the Ambrose/Ziggler match, Big Show knocking out Dusty... None of that did it for u DK?
    Well, I agree with the poster that the Dusty segment was heart wrenching in a way, but I'm also sick of seeing Big Show crying like a baby. It's getting tired.

The Dean vs Dolph match was an okay match...but that's all it was...a decent match. Nothing special about it to me.

You're right about the Triple Threat Tag Team Match though. That was very good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    The only awesome things were Orton destroying The Miz and the ending of the show, where 'the cavalry' came to Bryan's aid.
    This

I thought this was the weakest Raw in weeks. HHH has become stale with increasingly repetitive promos, Stephanie is solid but speaks annoyingly slowly, and I know I am not the only one who is sick to death of seeing the Big Show crying on my TV. Only the tag team and DB/RR matches were any good.

Follow me at:
    cmstanton.tumblr.com (The CS BS: Sports Edition)
    Twitter: @TheCSBS

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    We have a sub par football team (which I still love), a baseball team that is up and down (which I still love) and a basketball team that I wish would leave, but it would cost too many people their jobs. That being said, EVERY time WWE comes to Cleveland, major events happen and last night was no different. It was another great show! Good builds, story lines running smooth, promoting guys; it was just good stuff. By the way, if you don't believe my above comment about major events, remember when Shane bought WCW? Where did the original Survivor Series debut? Okay, that was Richfield before Cleveland had a real arena. However, I digress, it was a great RAW! It sounded better than Nights of Champions.
    Ariba!

The finish of the main event was pretty good, but the rest of the show was pretty unremarkable. Awesome is not a word I would use to describe it

I liked the Dolph/Ambrose, Triple Threat Tag Team, and Daniel Bryan Match. All put on quite well.

The storytelling for this Raw was tremendous. Big Show putting his care for Dusty to the side by knocking him out so the Shield would not have to. The whole Miz/Orton with Miz's family angle had me too. I do not know if his mom even knew this was scripted cause she nailed the emotions of a mother. It really help bring back chaotic Orton but at the same time, sustained Miz as a babyface. I really got behind him.

Also, the Bryan and Brie hug was quite touching. Just a small, nice part of this Raw.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

'RAW was too depressing because Bryan wasn't champion for more than 24 hoursl

Idon't even.

---

I thought RAW was pretty good last night, they added an interesting swerve to it, putting all the pieces in place for later. A screwed, underdog, a fired referee, a great heel, that'll make or a great payoff match. Everything else was good to great, for the most part, nothing was that bad in my opiniOn.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by The Hipster View Post
    We have a sub par football team (which I still love), a baseball team that is up and down (which I still love) and a basketball team that I wish would leave, but it would cost too many people their jobs. That being said, EVERY time WWE comes to Cleveland, major events happen and last night was no different. It was another great show! Good builds, story lines running smooth, promoting guys; it was just good stuff. By the way, if you don't believe my above comment about major events, remember when Shane bought WCW? Where did the original Survivor Series debut? Okay, that was Richfield before Cleveland had a real arena. However, I digress, it was a great RAW! It sounded better than Nights of Champions.
    Big things happenin in Cleveland Hipster. And don't worry my man the Cavs are comming up. Just hope Bynum doesn't go all LAZY this year.