Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Was Raw awesome last night or what?

Just wanted to get you guys thoughts on RAW last night... IMO (as you can tell by the title) I thought it was great. The WWE has been putting on some really good stuff as of late but I have to say that this is the first time in a while that i've been emotionally invested. Now im not one to get mad or sad when watching wrestling because of course it's scripted but man they pulled me in last night. First starting off with DB getting his title TAKEN away from him (which was expected but it sucked seeing it) and that Big show segment with Dusty was heart wrenching... To watch Dusty buckle like dat MAN that was great. I really felt like jumping through the TV and kicking Stephenie right in her mouth! lol. The Miz's mother also did a great acting job as we saw the return of the REAL viper (about time) Now all he has to do is punt someone and it'll be all good. Well, anyways let me know what you guys think... Did u like it? What was your fav match or segment? Thanks for reading *Out*

My win of the night was Randy Orton ... this is a guy who was one of the biggest heels more then a few years back ... turned face and well became kinda stale and boring. Love or hate him Randy is a great heel. He makes me hate him to a point I don't want to watch him cause he pisses me off BUT you can't turn away cause he is becoming that guy again that you love to hate.

My other win of the night and it is so small but since I am a woman we tend to notice these little things ... is the hug that Brie Bella gave Daniel B. I loved the backstage shots when DB was coming out to the ring and all the superstars giving him the pats on the back and the hug from the girlfriend made the moment more sincere for me.

All in all Raw was a win for me ... the only loose I would point out and just because I am fan and I know he got banged up last night was no CM Punk.

I do have to mention Creepiest moment for me was when Heyman kissed Ryback ... Hey I am all for kiss on the check here and there man or woman THE CREEPY part for me was the look he gave Ryback after ... Kudos to Heyman for sucking me in on another one of his story lines.

Raw gets two thumbs up from me.
    Last edited by Tribe; 09-17-2013 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribe View Post
    My win of the night was Randy Orton ... this is a guy who was one of the biggest heels more then a few years back ... turned face and well became kinda stale and boring. Love or hate him Randy is a great heel. He makes me hate him to a point I don't want to watch him cause he pisses me off BUT you can't turn away cause he is becoming that guy again that you love to hate.

My other win of the night and it is so small but since I am a woman we tend to notice these little things ... is the hug that Brie Bella gave Daniel B. I loved the backstage shots when DB was coming out to the ring and all the superstars giving him the pats on the back and the hug from the girlfriend made the moment more sincere for me.

All in all Raw was a win for me ... the only loose I would point out and just because I am fan and I know he got banged up last night was no CM Punk.

I do have to mention Creepiest moment for me was when Heyman kissed Ryback ... Hey I am all for kiss on the check here and there man or woman THE CREEPY part for me was the look he gave Ryback after ... Kudos to Heyman for sucking me in on another one of his story lines.

Raw gets two thumbs up from me.
    I agree with eeeeverything u said Tribe, lots of wins on Raw. Heck I forgot all about the Paul Heyman promo... that guy does almost too good of a job being CREEPY. The Brie and DB hug was sweet its almost as if DB was taking his last walk for the entire company and being that he was goin up against Reigns and the shield I knew it wasn't going to turn out good. Then whaddaya know another cool segment, The ENTIRE locker room emptied out... BIG UPS to this weeks Raw and whoever is doing the writing for the past month.
    Last edited by dub; 09-17-2013 at 12:40 PM.

The only awesome things were Orton destroying The Miz and the ending of the show, where 'the cavalry' came to Bryan's aid.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    The only awesome things were Orton destroying The Miz and the ending of the show, where 'the cavalry' came to Bryan's aid.
    This

I thought this was the weakest Raw in weeks. HHH has become stale with increasingly repetitive promos, Stephanie is solid but speaks annoyingly slowly, and I know I am not the only one who is sick to death of seeing the Big Show crying on my TV. Only the tag team and DB/RR matches were any good.

Follow me at:
    cmstanton.tumblr.com (The CS BS: Sports Edition)
    Twitter: @TheCSBS

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    We have a sub par football team (which I still love), a baseball team that is up and down (which I still love) and a basketball team that I wish would leave, but it would cost too many people their jobs. That being said, EVERY time WWE comes to Cleveland, major events happen and last night was no different. It was another great show! Good builds, story lines running smooth, promoting guys; it was just good stuff. By the way, if you don't believe my above comment about major events, remember when Shane bought WCW? Where did the original Survivor Series debut? Okay, that was Richfield before Cleveland had a real arena. However, I digress, it was a great RAW! It sounded better than Nights of Champions.
    Ariba!

My list of things that were good on Raw last night were as follows.

HHH was funny in the things he said when stripping Daniel Bryan and firing Scott Armstrong.

The Wyatt Video

JBL constantly calling Daniel Bryan a thief and being in conspiracy with the official. Especially when he blamed Daniel Bryan for what happened to The Miz.

Um, that's about it. Raw sucked last night.

no! no! no! daniel bryan getting help from the locker room is bad for business

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    no! no! no! daniel bryan getting help from the locker room is bad for business
    Triple H will make them pay, next Monday ! Can't wait !
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Triple H will make them pay, next Monday ! Can't wait !
    Im interested to see what he's gonna do... Is he gonna fire the whole roster? Knowin HHH and Steph they just might lol???
    Last edited by dub; 09-17-2013 at 12:38 PM.