Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Ascension: Coming up

Now I've always been into this group The Ascension and feel that they will be great on the main roster for the tag team division, but my question today is how do you think they should be brought up to the main event? One idea I was thinking of is The Undertaker. Lets say when Taker comes back he's looking for revenge on the SHIELD for what they did to him and this time he has backup, then he could present The Ascension as his new blood or something idk. But what do you guys think?

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That would certainly be an interesting way to introduce them. It would also serve to allow more Undertaker, without him having to get too physical. Either way, I can't 'ucking wait for the debut of The Ascenssion. The tag scene needs a Road Warrior/LoD type of presence, and this team fits the bill for sure. Connor O'Brien is truly a beast these days.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    O'Brien is indeed pretty massive but the other guy they have, this ring in whatshisname, is very small in comparison I have found. Not that that won't work, it creates a nice dynamic, but going from what WWE traditionally does to littler guys (DB being the obvious notable exception of course) it probably wouldn't end well for the dude.

But I have to go with my bruvva Kash on this one, I can't wait for them to come up, although WWE needs to address their heel heavy stable situation before they do.

That would be a good way to bring them up as faces. Heel or Face, I want The Ascension on TV already.

it better for them to wait until wwe got a storyline for them, like shield and the wyat family,
    otherwise you got something like Bo Dallas or johhny curtis,
    after 1 month back to nxt or a gimmick repackage

That would be a great way to bring them in for sure. I think the Ascension have a lot of potential in WWE. I thought it unfortunate when Connor O'Brien found himself tagged with that 'rat man' gimmick in NXT season 2, but he's really found his niche with the Ascension gimmick. And as good as Kenneth Cameron was, I'm very glad that Rick Victor has been the man to replace him in the team, since Victor is an excellent wrestler, trained at the Heart Dungeon.
    Can't wait to see the team on the main roster, and it would be awesome to see them as Taker portages of sorts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    O'Brien is indeed pretty massive but the other guy they have, this ring in whatshisname, is very small in comparison I have found. Not that that won't work, it creates a nice dynamic, but going from what WWE traditionally does to littler guys (DB being the obvious notable exception of course) it probably wouldn't end well for the dude.

But I have to go with my bruvva Kash on this one, I can't wait for them to come up, although WWE needs to address their heel heavy stable situation before they do.

Right on. 3MB, Wyats, Shield, Real American, & the Corporation are all heels. Somethings gotta give in the way of a face turn for one of these groups. What about Los Matadores, are they gonna be heels or faces? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    [/B]Right on. 3MB, Wyats, Shield, Real American, & the Corporation are all heels. Somethings gotta give in the way of a face turn for one of these groups. What about Los Matadores, are they gonna be heels or faces? Anyone know?
    My guess would be that Los Matadores will be faces. They strike me as a team that will be easy to get behind.
    I'd say that it would be easy to have The Ascension debut as faces too.

Really have been hopeing for this to happen

figers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    My guess would be that Los Matadores will be faces. They strike me as a team that will be easy to get behind.
    I'd say that it would be easy to have The Ascension debut as faces too.
    Not to mention they're tailor made for The REAL Americans to go against.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.