Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    Senior Member CMhuw24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    343
    Blog Entries
    3

    The Biggest Chills in WWE.

    After watching the last to weeks of Raw, ive realised how great the returns have been.
    For instance when the Rock returned last week, i got goosbumps and it reminded me of the good old days.
    And the second example, HHH returning the crowd went wild and i god goose bumps again.
    My favorite was Y2J beating HHH for the Unified Championship and the crowd going balistic.

    So what previous returns/annoucnements/moments have given youu the biggest goosebumps or happiness?

  2. #2
    Super Member TheBoogeyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Bowels of Hell
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by CMhuw24 View Post
    After watching the last to weeks of Raw, ive realised how great the returns have been.
    For instance when the Rock returned last week, i got goosbumps and it reminded me of the good old days.
    And the second example, HHH returning the crowd went wild and i god goose bumps again.
    My favorite was Y2J beating HHH for the Unified Championship and the crowd going balistic.

    So what previous returns/annoucnements/moments have given youu the biggest goosebumps or happiness?

    Y2J never beat Triple H for the title......it was the other way around

    The one lone time Jericho took the title from Trips was due to a fast counting Earl Hebner.....and Trips and Steph made him reverse his decision later that night on RAW
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things


  3. #3
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoogeyMan View Post
    Y2J never beat Triple H for the title......it was the other way around

    The one lone time Jericho took the title from Trips was due to a fast counting Earl Hebner.....and Trips and Steph made him reverse his decision later that night on RAW
    It was still a big ass pop when it happened.

    I remember losing my shit that night.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  4. #4
    Super Member TheBoogeyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Bowels of Hell
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    It was still a big ass pop when it happened.

    I remember losing my shit that night.
    Agreed.....I always have been a huge Jericho fan
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things


  5. #5
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoogeyMan View Post
    Agreed.....I always have been a huge Jericho fan
    Then I threw my remote against the wall after the decision was reversed.
    Last edited by Bodom; 02-24-2011 at 07:41 PM.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  6. #6
    Super Member clrj3514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,470
    Basically every time Stone Cold won the WWF title, especially at WM15.
    At WM26 when Taker helped Shawn up & let him have his moment.
    Eddie winning the WWE title at No Way Out.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

    "The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA


  7. #7
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Shawn Micheals farewell speech.
    Last edited by Automatic; 02-24-2011 at 07:27 PM.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  8. #8
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    The ending of the Taker/Michaels match

  9. #9
    Super Member TheBoogeyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Bowels of Hell
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    The ending of the Taker/Michaels match
    which one?
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things


  10. #10
    When Taker threw Mankind off the Hell in a Cell...maybe not a goosebump moment...but def my all time HOLY SHIT! moment. WWE is the only thing I watch that actually brings me to the edge of my seat or makes me stand up.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.